12

Even though I was tipsy, I still managed To get out of that bar. It's too loud and noisy. It irritates me. I went To the very back of the bar where No one could see me. It was a very dark and long alley. I pulled out one cigarette and light it. I sighed and looked at the sky.

I just realized that I haven't counted stars this day. Yes, I've been counting stars continuesly this past few Days. I Don't know. Maybe because he told me that we should do it together? Tsh! The Mother fucker must be bluffing again. He would never count stars lol.

I was about To throw my cigarette away when I suddenly felt another person's presence.

"Your sister is out there working her ass out while your out here getting wasted."

I was a little bit surprised To see him here. But I care less. "What are you doing here dad? Here To get wasted Like your daughter too?" I sarcastically said making him click his tongue.

"I Don't have a daughter Like you."

I chuckled from What he said. Oh man, I really am drunk already. "And I Don't have a Father Like you—" My words were caught went I felt his hand landed on my Face. Man it's been a while since he slapped me!

"If I knew you were gonna be Like this, I shouldn't have trained you To be an assassin." He walked closer To me and landed a punch on my stomach making me cough blood. This is nothing compared To the things he did when I was a kid. I smirked at him making a vein pop in his head. "You killed the CEO of our rival company, didn't you?" He asked obviously knowing the answer already.

I wiped the blood on my mouth and glared at him. "Just so you know, DAD. I didn't kill that piece of junk for the company itself. I killed him for my personal reason."

That CEO knows too much about me. If he'll use that to pull down our company, I have to keep his mouth shut permanently. I can't let other people know what's behind the mask I'm wearing.

"If you're gonna kill someone, make it damn clean! You fuckin left the body there Y/n!" He then kicked my stomach causing me to fall on the ground.

Y/n.. you can't fight back.

I sighed before trying to stand up still holding my stomach. "So you were there and yet you didn't stop me?" I laughed sarcastically. "You liked seeing your enemy suffer, don't you? C'mon dad! At least say thank you to me!"

"I will never say thank you to a disappointment like you." He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pushed me causing my back to hit on the wall. That hurts! Dammit! "The other day, you left the work I assigned to you UNFINISHED!" He kicked my stomach again causing me to vomit an amount of blood. Oh, when was that again? Oh! That's the time when Sanzu and I ate at a Steak house! "You cancelled meetings with the big clients!" I felt a hand land on my face. "You really are nothing compared to your brother. Even your mother wanted to disown you. I'm only keeping you because you keep the company stable. Remember this, Y/n. I can throw you out the window anytime."

Those were the last words he left before leaving me here in the dark alley all covered in bruises. I laughed at myself cause I couldn't feel any pain. I'm so stupid. Why am I always holding back whenever he hits me like this? Do I actually care for him as his child? Nah.. maybe it's because I just know to myself that I don't have the strength he has. I'll probably just be knocked over if I fight back. I felt my eyes get blurry, I wiped my eyes and put on a straight face.

"Don't you dare cry, Y/n."

Even though I'm struggling, I tried my best to stand up and walked straight to my car. I sighed and put on my jacket to cover up the bruises on my arms. I didn't bother to wash my face cause I was too drunk to think about that. I drove my way back to the condo. I'm a bit surprised I can still drive at this situation.

The guards at lobby were staring at me. Of course one of them approached me and asked for my ID. I mean—who wouldn't be suspicious of someone hiding her face in a hood, right? After I showed him my ID, I went straight up to my unit. I heard him say something but I didn't get to fully understand what it was cause I was too dizzy and tipsy.

As I walked inside my unit, I took off my jacked, bruises all over my body. I suddenly saw him. Sanzu. He had a smirk plastered on his face. His smirk suddenly dropped the moment his eyes landed on my arms and face covered in blood.

I slowly started to lose conscious. But before I could even hit the hard ground, I felt two strong arms hold me.

"I got you sweetheart. I got you." Those were the last words I heard before the darkness took over me.

...

I felt a towel brushing on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and there I saw Sanzu's worried face. It's a little bit blurry but I can clearly see his slightly-droopy blue eyes and long eyelashes.

I heard him sighed, "I wanted to ask you who did this to you but who am I kidding? You're probably still mad at me."

I shut my eyes and tried my best to talk. My head still hurts so bad and it's probably because of all the liquor I drank. "Sanzu... when is it okay not to be okay and when it is not okay not to be okay?" I don't know what's gotten into me that I asked that question.

I felt him gently layed himself next to me and let me rest my head on his arms. He started caressing my cheeks which made me feel really comfortable.

"As someone who's not feeling okay every time... I can't seem to ignore your question." He chuckled and snuggled me closer. "Whenever you feel sad, you're about to cry, you're in pain and you feel like you're not okay... that is okay because your feelings are valid." I opened my eyes and looked up to him. He's now staring at the glow in the dark stars in the ceiling of my room. "Feel the pain until it hurts no more." He chuckled and looked down at me with those drowning eyes. "But.. if we keep coming back on what's making us not okay... then that's the time where you can tell yourself that it's not okay not to be okay."

My eyes started to get heavy again. But I clearly understood everything he said. Every word he said makes sense. My body is about to give up again. I slowly closed my eyes and dig my face on his chest, I could feel his heartbeat together with mine.