21

It's been 2 months already since I've entered a relationship with Sanzu. We often see each other all the time but this time, it's not just about sex. To be honest, we rarely do it now. We are more focused on strengthening our relationship in other ways beside from sex.

He would drive me to work, sometimes he would also fetch me—that's why I often leave my car at work lol. Then there's also this one time where He was the one who carried my bag even though it was color pink. A lot of people stared at him that time but not a hint of embarrassment can be seen from him. He even told me, "Don't mind them. It's the bag of the one I love so I don't care what others think."

Sometimes I would be shocked to see my secretary walk inside my office bringing something in her hands. It was always a package for me from an unknown person. But I was sure enough that it was from Sanzu. It would be a box of donuts, chocolates, but I noticed that he would send me coffee more often. I appreciate all of his efforts. He could even make the ice queen fall for him!

I'm with Sanzu today. It's Saturday today and he decided to crash in my place all looking dried up and tired and sick. I'm sitting on my swivel chair while encoding things on my laptop when I heard Sanzu coughed again for the 14th time. I stopped what I was doing and turned my swivel chair around to face him who's currently laying down on my bed all covered with a blanket.

"Sanzu, are you sure your okay?" I asked for the nth time. I already asked him awhile ago but he told me he was fine so I shouldn't worry.

"I'm fine. It's just a cough--" he stopped and sneezed causing me to sigh deeply. "Seriously, I'm doing well so you don't have to worry."

I crossed my arms and leaned my back on my chair. "You don't look fine to me. Did you take meds already?"

"What kind of meds?"

Of course he'll give me that kind of answer. "Sanzu. Meds. For your cold. I'm not talking about drugs so snap out of it geez." I stood up from my chair and walked closer to him. His eyes were closed and I could definitely hear his heavy breathing. I bend down to check his temperature. He's burning hot. He definitely has a cold. "You need to take your meds but you have to eat first. What do you want?" I asked caressing his hair with my hand.

He opened his eyes and pulled me to a hug. "Why are you doing this to me? If you keep on coming close I can't prevent myself to hug you. You'll catch a cold because of me." his body is hot..

First of all, you were the one who crashed in my place on the First place. -___-

I chuckled and hugged him back. "I don't mind."

"You don't?" His voice was dry and weak. This is the very first time I saw Sanzu like this. I feel Like I have To take care of him lol.

"Yup." I pulled away from the hug and switched on the lamp on my night stand. "Are you cold? Do you want me to turn the aircon off?"

"Mm.."

I walked over to the remote of the air conditioner and turned it off. "I'll cook you some food so you can drink your meds, okay?" he gave me a thumbs up and shut his eyes again.

I went out of my room and poured water on a glass then brought it back to my room and let Sanzu drink it. After that, I proceeded to my kitchen to cook his soup so he could drink his medicine already. It's just a simple chicken soup and I also prepared two garlic toast.

From here at the kitchen, I could hear his continuous coughing. I sighed and lifted up the tray. I opened the door and came Near him on the bed. He was leaning over the Headrest while drinking water. His eyes looks Red as fuck.

I placed the tray on the night stand and grabbed the Bowl of soup. I sat on the tiny Space beside Sanzu. "Here. I know your too weak To even eat but you have to." I placed the spoon in front of Sanzu's Mouth but he swifted his head away.

He's Like a kid for goodness sake!

"Sanzu What the—you need To eat."

"It's still hot, sweet heart. Do you want me To burn my tongue?"

Oh.. is that so? My Bad..

I blew the spoon First for a couple of seconds. Sanzu took the spoon away from me as soon as I'm done blowing it and shoved it inside his Mouth.

"Hey, Y/n." Sanzu said after swallowing the food slowly looking down at the soup I gave him.

"What?"

Don't tell me he's gonna say that the soup taste Bad. I even researched the recipe To make it taste extra delicious!

"I Don't wanna sound extra but.. can you feed the soup To me?.."

I blushed slightly at his words. "I already expected this so yeah sure give me the spoon."

He chuckled gave the spoon To me. I took a spoonful and put it in Sanzu's Mouth. He swallowed it immediately and made a pleased expression. I repeated What I was doing until he finally finished it all up.

"Thank you." Sanzu smiled and extended his arms but I stepped back teasing him a bit. "Hey you said it was okay!"

"After you take your meds."

I went To the drawers and grabbed my container full of medicines for headaches and colds. I always have these medicines because they Actually come in handy everytime.

I walked back To Sanzu who's currently pouting at me. Is he really Like this when he's sick? Geez. I handed the medicine To him and the glass of water. He instantly took the medicine and drank the whole glass of water I gave.

"Very Good, Sanzu." I clapped my hands obviously teasing and pissing him off. Since he's acting Like a Child, better play the Mom Heh. "Would you Like me To hand you over your stuff to—"

I was cut off when he grabbed my hand and pulled me causing me To fall on top of him both of our lips pressed together. My eyes widened in shocked. He pulled away with a smirk on his lips.

"Nah. I'm Good with just you by my side."