26

"My, My, My. What are you doing so close to MY girl?"

My eyes widened as I stood up from my chair. "Sanzu?!" I exclaimed.

He gave me a cold stare before turning his gaze back at Rindou. He was wearing a mask of course. I could already feel the tension between these two. Geez! What the hell is he even doing here?! Did he read my text? But he didn't even bother to reply!

"Y/n." He says in a quiet and dangerous tone. "Looks like you had a delicious meal, huh." He sulked, an annoyed huff could be heard.

"Sanzu we were just—"

"Save it." He cut me off by grabbing my hand and pulling me closer To him causing me To bump on To his chest. I backed off a bit and saw him pull out clash on his wallet and placed it on the table. "The food is payed. You have Don't have an excuse not To leave anymore."

"Stop being so cocky, dude. We were just having lunch." Rindou smirked.

He is definetely far from What I First met him. He's the one cocky here!

"Shut up." Sanzu's grip on my hand became tigther. "I knew something was off the way you stare at her when I brought her at the Hideout."

I looked around us and saw all the eyes glued on us. I even saw Kazutora and Chifuyu with open mouths watching us. Look at this two! I thought they got my back but I guess They're just here for the Show! Tsk!

Rindou snickered. "You knew by that time but still, you didn't watch over your girl? Heh. Not my fault You're a careless boyfriend."

This guy..

"Can you shut your Mouth already? You're making it worse." I said in a low but serious tone. I looked up To Sanzu, his jaw is clenching and his eyes are Like daggers piercing Rindou right now. "Sanzu let's Go."

"Hey Y/n wait." Rindou stopped us with his words making me look at him with glaring eyes. What does he want now?! Can't he see Sanzu's expression right now? He looks Like he's gonna murder somebody! "I admit that you and Sanzu look Good together." He smiled making me stop and snicker.

"Obviously." Sanzu and I said in the same time.

A playful smirk was then formed on the corner of his lips. "But you look best with me." and then he winked.

I raised my Middle finger at him and tried pulling Sanzu away from where we are cause I Don't know What might happened if we stayed there for longer but instead, I was the one being dragged out of somewhere.

The next thing I know, he pushed me inside the restroom before locking it.

"What do you think your doing with that Guy?" He asked after he pushed me down To sit on the closed toilet, both of his hands pinned on the wall.

Just by that question, I already knew that he didn't read my texts.

I battled my eyes with those flaming eyes of his. "I texted you, didn't I? I told you I was meeting with the Guy who keep on sending me stuffs To tell him To stop. I even asked you if you wanna come!"

"And it was Rindou?"

"Surprisingly, Yes!" I Face palmed and rested my head back, sighing deeply.

"You didn't know it was him?" He asked still doubting me.

"I can sense you doubting me. I'm your girlfriend for gods sake! Did I ever doubt you in the Days where you ignored my calls and messages? No!" It hurts and I can't explain Why. I was about to push him away but he instantly grabbed my hand with his other hand. His gaze is a little bit more relaxed now.