23

"Good morning ma'am." my secretary walked in my office while I was signing papers. I slowly looked up and there I saw her holding a box of donuts.

Sanzu's gonna make me fat..

"Another one?" I sighed and gestured her to place it on my table.

I heard her giggle. "You're lucky your suitor is very thoughtful, ma'am."

I smirked putting down my pen while I continued to stare at the box of donuts. "He's not my suitor. He's my boyfriend."

Butterflies started to fly around my stomach again. I wanted to smile and scream like a lunatic because of this feeling but I can't because I have to keep my composure in front of my secretary.

"M-Ma'am? but the guy who always brings these packages told us that he's your suitor.." confusion was written all over her face making my eye brows furrowed.

I just nodded and dismissed her still having that confused expression all over my face. My suitor?.. But Sanzu isn't my suitor, right? If it wasn't him who's sending all of these stuff.. then who? All this time, I thought it was him. Now that you mention it.. he never brings up a topic that contains him sending me random foods here in the office.

Strange...

Omg don't tell me I have a stalker?! Yikes.. creepy..

I decided to continue my work but I couldn't concentrate at all. My mind isn't at peace. I know to myself that once my mind isn't at peace, I wouldn't stop thinking unless I finally got the conclusion to everything.

Geez. All of these thinking is making my head hurt. I wanna eat the donut but I can't eat something coming from someone I don't know. I only ate the past ones cause I thought it was all from Sanzu lol.

I sighed and picked up my phone on the desk dialing the number of the person who I think is sending me all of these.

"Hello?"

"Kazutora." He's my number one suspect...

"Y/n? What's up? What's with the serious tone?" He chuckled. As of now.. he doesn't look suspicious though..

I sighed and massaged the bridge of my nose. "I'll go straight to the point. Are you the one sending me foods here in the office? Like donuts, chocolates, and coffee?"

There was a moment of silence at first. If it really is him.. I need him to stop already cause—

"Y/n it's not me. You know that I don't have the time to send stuffs like that cause I'm busy here at the pet shop, right? And... I know that you would get mad if I do those things.. so.. no Y/n. It's not me." He seriously said making me sighed in relief. He wouldn't lie to me at this point cause I know he cares about our friendship as much as I do.

I guess he really isn't the one, huh?

"Okay. Thank you for telling me the truth and sorry for assuming."

"No worries, Y/n. Oh sh—I have to hang up, Chifuyu's back and I haven't feed the dogs bye!" I laughed when I heard how rattled he was.

As soon as he hang up. I sighed deeply again before dialing another person's phone number. Man I just won't stop.

"Miss me, sweetheart?"

I could feel that he has that playful smirk plastered all over his face lol.

"Are you busy?" I asked first because I don't want to bother him if he's on work with Bonten.

I heard him chuckle before hearing a loud bang of a gun from the other line. "Just finished work. Why?"

I told him about the mysterious guy sending me packages here in the office and as I thought, it also wasn't him. He asked me if it was my ex but I told him Kazutora was already cleared from suspicion.

"Do you want me to look further down on it?" He asked.

I don't want To put Sanzu in to that much work. He's already busy in Bonten and I just don't want to be a burden. Maybe rejecting the packages for now on will be the best option.

I shaked my head even though he wouldn't see it. "Forget it. I'll just reject the packages from now on." I sighed.

"You sure, sweetheart?"

"Yup. By the way, are you crashing in the condo later?" I bit my lip because I was too shy to ask this question. It's been awhile since he visited me in my condo.

I heard him chuckle from the other line. "Do you want me to?"

"Wha—Yes! I mean.. no—wait no I mean.. I-If you aren't busy.." I looked down on the floor while my toes are playing with each other

"Sweetheart I miss you but.. I have to deal with all of my unfinished work first." I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"I-Is that so.. okay.."

"Hey but if you want me to—"

"No! It's okay. You Don't have To." I bit my bottom lip and started spinning myself on my swivel chair.

I know your busy, Sanzu.. I Don't wanna get in the way..

"Hm.. I'm not satisfied with your answer, Sweetheart. I—What the fuck Ran?! Give that fucking back To me—H-Hey!"

I sighed and ended the call.