25

The next day came.

Last night, I texted the creepy mother fucker stalker and told him to meet me at a restaurant 10am sharp. He even replied with a 'Okay<3'. Creep. Don't worry, Y/n. You just have to tell that guy to leave you alone and stop sending stuffs then you can leave. Easy as that! Besides, I'm with Kazutora and Chifuyu anyways!

As for Sanzu, he didn't reply to any of my messages. He didn't even read it. Is he really that busy nowadays to even check his phone? I don't know why but I'm starting to doubt him. No.. I shouldn't say things like this. I shouldn't doubt him. Sanzu maybe manipulative but.. aish! This is stressing me the hell out! Where the hell is Kazutora and Chifuyu?! I told them to be here at the restaurant by 9:45am! Don't tell me they backed out! Oh hell I'm gonna kick their asses!

While I was ranting inside my brain, I saw a familiar hair styled in a pinkish-purple mullet with dark blue streaks. He was wearing a casual white long sleeve polo making his muscular body more visible.

Oh no fucking way..

All of the eyes of the ladies here in the restaurant were all on him. Examining him from head to toe. I have to admit, The charisma he gives is really impressive. But... WHY THE FUCK IS WALKING TOWARDS MY DIRECTION?!

My eyes widened when I met his eyes. Don't tell me..

A smirk was formed on his lips as soon as he stopped in front of my table. "I believe this seat is for me?"

"No fucking way.." I whispered to myself while clenching the table cloth.

When he didn't receive an answer from me, he sighed and took his seat. He cleared his throat before grabbing the menu in front of him. I laughed in disbelief.

"What the fuckering shit is this, Rindou?" I asked leaning closer to him to whisper my words.

I have two questions bugging inside me. First, is he the stalker I'm meeting up with right now? Second, what is he doing here acting like he isn't wanted?! What if someone recognizes him! Oh my god! This is insane..

He put down the menu and leaned on his chair crossing his arms. "You said you wanted to meet me, right? Here I am. I'm all yours for today, sweetheart." He teased making my jaw clenched.

I grabbed the knife beside me and pointed it at him not minding the people around us. I thought this guy was nice but damn he's annoying. He only said a few words and yet I'm annoyed already.

"First of all, don't call me sweetheart. Only one person gets to call me that. Second, why aren't you disguised? What if someone see's you here—no what if someone see's me with one of Bonten's executives, huh?! Third, are you really the creepy stalker who keeps on sending me foods?" I asked continuously without a pause.

He chuckled and leaned over lowering the knife down. "Okay Okay I won't call you that corny nickname." Corny? If there is anything corny here it is his jellyfish hair. "I'm not like Sanzu, Y/n. My face as Bonten's executive isn't exposed to the media. Have you seen me in the television?" I didn't respond, I remained silent secretly cursing him inside my brain. "I'll take that as a no. And to answer your last question, Yes. I am your suitor." He grinned finishing off his statement.

I stabbed the salad on my plate with my fork still glaring at him. "I Don't define you as my suitor. You are just a creepy stalker for me. And for goodness sake! You know that I'm already in a relationship."

I heard him snicker. "Are you married?" He asked all of the sudden making my eyes shrink.

"No?"