35

(Y/n's POV)

You know what... I kinda find it funny how we started off as complete strangers, both unaware of each other's existence, to two deeply in love persons. How we went from... I never seen you before to I don't want to stop seeing you. How we went from No strings attached to I fucking love you. How our paths just crossed all of the sudden, not knowing that on my birthday—the day I was so broken in love, I would find the person who would fix me. How we went from strangers to lovers.

He really made a huge impact in my life in such a short period of time. Our love was just so unexpected which makes me love him more. But then again.. I have to focus on the reality that him and I aren't meant for each other. Love is really dangerous. It's true. The love I could give him could even endanger his own life. If he continues to love me... it would be the end of him.... and fucking hell of course I don't want that to happen. That's why... what I did might not be the best thing to do but at least... it's the better for his own sake.

I don't know how I did it even if my mind was too clouded with thoughts, but I still managed to drive myself in my father's mansion. I immediately hopped off the car and barged into the house even though his bodyguards were stopping me.

"Oi old man! Where the fuck are you?!" I shouted while roaming my eyes around the huge house making the maids and other bodyguards come closer to my direction.

One of his bodyguards approached me. "M-Ma'am... sir said he shouldn't be disturbed at this time so—"

"You fucking shut your mouth and show me where the hell is he!" I shouted again while pointing the bodyguard's mouth.

I saw how he swallowed hard and looked back at the other bodyguards. I glared each one of them, even the maids. In the end, they had no choice but to lead me to where my oh so great father is—in his office.

Without a warning, I barged into his office and the image of him reading a newspaper casually while smoking appeared. I clenched my fists as he slowly lifted up his gaze to me. His eye brows furrowed. I wanna smack him in the face right now...

"Your brother is here too." He casually said and turned his gaze back on the newspaper as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"I don't fucking care if Kisaki is here."

"Oh? What's with that unapologetic attitude of yours?" He scoffed making my blood boil.

I started walking closer to him as my hands pulled out the gun I was hiding in my pants. Without a warning, I pulled the trigger and shot his laptop.

His eyes widened. "What the fuck?! You—"

I then pointed the gun at him. "You never let me be happy in life, huh?" my hands are shaking, "Because of you and your threat to Bonten, I had to give up my happiness and the love of my life." I started to tear up again remembering what happened a while ago, "Why don't you just let me happy huh?! Why do you have to threat Bonten on killing their number 2?! What's the fucking point?!"

Slowly putting down his news paper and standing up, he walked closer to me while I continue to point the gun at him. "You're gonna kill me?" He chuckles, "You can't do it."

An eye brow raised from me, "I can."

"You can't." A smirked appeared on the corner of his lips. "Because for you, family is everything, right?" He released a deep sighs. "That's the problem, Y/n. You're too soft. You always care about other people. Whether it's family or not. You are not trained to become an assassin just to become soft like that. Love? Care? An assassin doesn't need any of that."

I just stared at him for a couple of seconds until we heard a knock coming from the door. The door slowly opened as my brother—Kisaki walked in. His eyes First landed on me and my Gun. His Face was so confused.

"Dad? Whats happening here?" He asked walking closer To our direction.

"Your sister is throwing tantrums again just for a Guy—

"He isn't just any Guy! I Love him!" I said cutting off my Father's words.

From the corner of my eye, I saw kisaki rolled his eyes. I wanna scoop out his eyeballs. "That's the same words you said when you were with Kazutora. But look, he cheated on you. Stop being so stupid about guys."

"Oh says by someone who is obviously stupid for a married girl named Hina!"

Kisaki's eyes darkened. "Don't try me, Y/n."

I smirked. "I'm not even here to try you dumbs face." I turned my attention back to my oh so good father. "Will you leave Sanzu and Bonten now?" I stepped closer pointing my gun in front of his face.

"Put the gun down." He demanded.

"You scared?" I smirked.

"Follow dad's orders Y/n." Kisaki added. I raised my middle finger in front of him. He sighed.

"Why would I follow orders from this man? Ever since, I've always acted and did work without him knowing." I scoffed and battled my eyes with my oh so great father's. "Leave Sanzu and Bonten now."

"No—"

"That isn't a question. It's a demand."

After that, I left the mansion already. I can't stand seeing those two. I feel like my organs are spinning around inside my tummy every time I see them. Ugh! Why do I really have to be so unlucky with this family? If I knew when I was a kid that this is the family I'm gonna spend my life with, I would have stayed in the adoption center instead.

Kisaki isn't my real brother. That oh so good father of mine isn't my father. And my other sister who is always praised by my oh so good father isn't also my sister.

I only got adopted by them because they saw POTENTIAL in me when I was a kid. I was 5 years old when they adopted me. I was trained hard. And when I say hard, it was literally hard. I don't do trainings with just multiple skilled assassins, I also had to battle with wild beasts, lions, tigers, bears—name it.

It was hard. I had a hard life. Covering my real identity by being a worker in my oh so good father's dirty company. But hey... if there is one thing in life that I am very thankful of right now... it's that I get to cross paths with Bonten's Number 2.