Parte sin título 9

A few minutes before

Damian saw the interaction between everyone, the screaming, pushing, his father beside himself, on the other hand Kate, Tim and Barbara knew something that he did not know, he watched when Selina entered the cave with the baby in her arms along with Alfred who was carrying a tray with tea and sandwiches knowing everyone was back.

Damian pay attention to the screen, in this there was a document with a paternity test to a Jon Doe, in the other the test that Drake ran. In Drake's test marked at the end of a series of numbers and data a combined paternity index of 1,653,657 aside probability of paternity of 99.999%, Bruce stiffened, as incredulous eyes darted at the bat, some gasps from Dick and Cass, Step let out a small squeak.

"Do you know who the mother is?" Tim ask at Bruce, Damian only widened his eyes did not understand anything.

"Natasha Sokolov" Bruce muttered. The woman's name felt like a thousand blades in his throat, one of the many lovers he had lay dow and never looked back.

"Damn! Bruce you slept with supermodel Natasha Sokolov!" Kate screem incredulous, the woman was almost unattainable in her time "you should sheathe that thing and stop scatter children around the world"

Damian opened his mouth but was interrupted by a loud scream "WHAT THE HELL BRUCE?!!!" then Bruce still in his Batman suit was looked small at Selina's scream to the degree that he woke up the baby "WHEN DID YOU PLAN TO TELL ME? EEEH? MAYBE IN THE GRADUATION OF OUR DAUGHTER OR IN MY DEATHBED, DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WITH THOSE YOU HAVE ADOPTED, NOW IT'S THAT YOU HAVE OUTSIDE MORE THAN ONE. HOW MANY BRUCE? HOW MANY MORE?" Selina scream, the baby scream, shaking everyone.

"Miss Kyle remember the baby" Alfred placed the tray on a nearby table. Swallowing the emotions as always focused on lowering the pain, the surprise and going for the urgent.

"Selina, I.. baby" Cass took her little sister carefully, something she had wanted to do since the first day she saw her.

Selina calmed down a little, depositing the red-faced baby screamer in Cass's arms "Easy Helena" she murmured "Mom's sorry."

This was what he wanted to avoid, to be caught infringing, before trying to fix things, before setting up a plan to talk to each one in private. "Selina Isn't the way you think." Bruce tried to explain.

"Really? if you looks at the screen, the result has your name is or maybe you're Jon Doe in the document to the side and you have a son named .." she looked at the screen again "Roy Williams, who must not be under ... 20s years... and...and with Natasha Sokolov?! the super model who was finded dead as the newspapers said. God Bruce!"

Defeated there was no other choice but to take the problem head-on."He is 23 and his mother passed away giving birth." Bruce He rubbed his hand on his face trying to dissipate the burden he felt.

"Oh!, so 23 years ago and you knew it!" Selina finger hit the cheest of the bat, after she tooks a few steps away shaking his head disapprovingly.

"NO, IT'S NO THE WAY HAPPENED. SELINA I JUST FIND OUT TONIGHT. I SWEAR!" Bruce yelled desperately, Selina and Damian who was looking at him from a distance with all atention ", I assume, perhaps Jason dug up his body for analysis or some person told him the true, I don't know how long did he know about this."

Selina shook herself confused "Wait, what does your absent and rejected son have to do with this? Is he blackmailing you?"

"Don't worry father, Todd will pay the price for such coercion" Damian yelled angrily. Oh, god Damian! they forgot him.

"No!" Bruce replied with a growl

"Bruce, if there is any kind of threat we can talk to him, make him understand, help you this time." Dick immediately came to his defense and fearing that Bruce would hurt Jason, Dick had done enough when he wasn't himself, when he was under control of the Joker years ago.

"yes father, we can stop Todd, this time we will prevent him from getting away with it, we will not allow the mistake you brought to our family, that street rat to hurt you again."Damian bared his teeth with satisfaction, he hated when Todd dragged his family into disgrace.

"IT'S NOT A BLACKMAIL! IT'S JASON'S TESTS! ROY WILLIAMS IS HIS THE PSEUDONYM, THE ONE TO USE FOR COVER HIS FOOTPRINTS, THERE IS NO THREAT, he look at me like a threat." Bruce's voice breaks "your brother don't want me near, not even if he need me, not even he's sick." he finally said it out loud and never thought that it would hurt so much,Bruce leans on the computer table hiding his face, hiding the tears of pain. A fail father.

The air comes out of the cave, everyone is in shock, there are tears, pain, guilt, unanswered questions. How did Jason turn out to be Bruce's biological son? When did Jason know? Was this the reason why he ran away? Sick? Where is Jason?