Parte sin título 21

Jason froze at the word son, he felt the blood drain his extremities, je hate not having his mask so they wouldn't see his stupid expression "Old man, a paper doesn't make us family, nor the almost two years you had. Well you know it, I am your greatest shame, your biggest mistake that you do not stop airing it everywhere." he replied, shaking his hands nervously moving from one side to the other while the family closed the gap.

"I'm not talking about adoption, I'm talking about being your biological father" Bruce's voice was soft with a slight tremor of regret, it was time to make things clear and claim Jason as what he always was before or after knowing it, his rebellious boy was his own child.

Jason refused to bite the bullet, hide that it was not happening, that he could give Bruce an easy way out, Jason had convinced himself that none of them wanted this "I don't know who told you that stupidity but it's false, totally false" his body screamed fear, fear of the rejection, fear to need them and be betrayed, he don't want feel this pain again, just being accepted due to a genetic misfortune, due to an oversight of one night was not what he wanted. Jason had already had that kind of love with Willis when he believed it his, with Sheila who sold him to the Joker. The life showed was cruelly in charge of showing him that he was nobody's son and that the most cruel people were his blood parents, like he was damed, a curse ran inside him.

"Jason, we know about the of the cup of coffee you stole to do the paternity tests, and we corroborated the test thanks to your DNA in your suit." Drake spoke, there were tangled emotions, sadness, anger flutter in their in his chest, his brother more close has push away.

Jason cursed himself, I don't see that fucking suit in that stupid memorial display case. He wished destroyed it a long time ago, he must have burned that stupid suit to ashes, it was in his right, his just right to destroy that sick altar of his torture and death. "You left, you pushed us aside because of your problems with B, IT IS NOT FAIR YOU DISCARD US! YOU DISCARD ME LIKE AN OLD RAG! LIKE WE MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!" Tim hit the dumpster with his bo-staff forcefully releasing his frustration.

Jason froze at Tim's fury, asked himself, why does Tim need him? Why does Tim wanted to have by side the madman who tried to kill him on several occasions? Jason doesn't was the guy with warm hugs. Jason was just broken and twisted.

"You beat me yourself when I disappeared when Spiral and ... and you just do the same thing. Worse still ... you ... you. Shit Jason! Fucking mother! Damn fucking mother! What would have happened if you had died a second fucking time? ! "Now it was Nightwing's turn, who shouted and waved his hands, foaming at the mouth. Fuck had never seen him so furious, Jason would have sworn that if he hadn't been convalescing, Dick would kick his ass. "Selfish bastard, we almost lost you. You were clinically dead as soon as you got to that fucking hospital." Dick looked indignant and at the same time was about to collapse.

"Don't give me that shit Dickface you faked your own death" Jason counterattacked furiously, as he dared. "It's not the same, I at least had valid reasons for-

Jason felt a slap in the middle of the sentence, he knew that caress very well, just didn't see it coming. "Don't dare you. Jason Peter Todd, you ran away sick and alone." Well, all of his excuses were coming out the window, Barbara looked much scarier than any of them. "Dick is right, you are a selfish bastard. You didn't think about the damage it would have done to us if you had died a second fucking time!" Fuck now the whole batfamily had Tourette's syndrome. Fucking competition, he had now.

The slap was hard, but what most hurt was seeing those beautiful blue eyes with tears in their eyes. Two gloved hands took him by the sweatshirt, pulling it towards her, "Didn't you think about what it would hurt us, not to know about you? Without finding something, a clue."