Parte sin título 17

"I'm not your father. I have no time for teenage rebellion." The words stabbed him, for a second Bruce stopped breathing, he couldn't deny the words that came out of his own mouth, but unfortunately Jason was tired of his shit.

", I should have understood after what happened in the building with the Joker" Jason left only between them the cruel slaughter, "the rejection, the other beating". Hood remembered every rejection, every pain, the cruelty of the biological father and his pain, were festering wounds in his soul that marked his flesh. "

"I was stupid for not understanding the message of the memo that you sent me over and over again. But what can I say, I'm used to violent treatment. Sorry, I refuse stay playing your sick game. "He spits out with all the venom he's got left, he doesn't need Bruce to look at his ass, not when he expects that ass to go up and down. Bruce was once his father and I love him fiercely, I trust him blindly, but then it's all gone to hell slowly with little pauses of hope and desilution by the pain of betrayal, both made sure to hurt the other and after attempted a weak reconciliation.

Bruce could be his biological father as Willis believed him to be in the past, but that was not a precedent for them to love him. There are parents who need beyond the weight of blood to love their children. Bruce had it with Damian, because he presented himself that way, he was a blood child. But Jason was just a street rat, a disgrace as a sidekick and a mistake as a son. He hadn't even been a good fucking soldier, he was aware that in his teens he had screwed up too much.

It was until Jason found his real family that his vision changed from him, to Kate he find a savior a aunt little peculiar, in his grandparents he found the one that provides the family. Damn, even in Feya and Willis he found respect and love somewhat crooked after regret along with the opportunities that presented themselves.

"Jason, I actually know

"This is not the time" Diana decided to put order in the dispute interrupting the bat ", we have a battle to win."

"Sorry to intrude, but that Batman says is true, I just did the math on the density of the alien's body and Hood isn't the one. If Hood comes in, he'll suffocate." Tim assured, leaning in, calculating. "Superman is our best option. He can endure shortness of breath longer, his super strength can help us move."

"Red, if Sup doesn't make it, he will ruin the only chance to finishi it." Jason knew that the odds of him dying in the attempt were high, but he also knew that they needed to succeed in the coup. All-Caste's training had taught him to hold his breath for much longer than any normal human, his body was capable of reducing vital functions beyond the minimum necessary, while moving in spirit to the other side.

"Hood, we're wasting our time," Diana warned.

"Damn, let's do it" Jason agreed reluctantly.

The heroes moved occupying the planned positions, Starfire bombarded from the upper left, Diana launched attacks from the right, the bats divided their attacks on the ground, Jason attacked on the ground and in the air. Everything was ready for the sprinter's entrance, Flash ran around the alien at the same time that Superman moved in the air until he finally found an opening. The man of steel sank into the alien's body.

Everyone continued fighting during the long minutes. "He doesn't move" Barry yells, the alien is extending his whole body towards where Superman entered, away from the center.

Jason doesn't have time for that. The mysteries woman with sharp-clawed put in front of Hood, she trop up herself to the alien's body, the harsh protection of her scales parting like butter when he buries them. The strange masked woman looks at Hood, they both nod. Hood harnesses all the momentum he can to delve into the extraterrestrial. He sinks, it seems that he is not that far from what could be his head.

The battle continues with a Hood inside the alien slowly advancing, a superman recovering. The odds seem to be running out.

Batman is throwing batarangs where Hood is already inside the boss, but nothing gives "Arrow, Diana, repeat the action where Hood is, he has not breathed in more than five minutes" asks the desperate father.

Diana and Arrow prepare to repeat the maneuver, but the mysterious woman lunges with a grunt, does not allow them to execute the maneuver, destroys Arrow's best arrow in one hit. "Hood is equipped, moves forward and is capable of maneuvering," she adds.

"Who the hell are you?" Diana challenges her with her body forward, ready for battle.

"An ally of the red fury". She answers.

Outbreak.