Parte sin título 2

"I don't know Bruce. it's been a long time since we've known anything about him" Barbara sighed "What happened between both?" She looked at Bruce suspiciously ", suddenly he said he couldn't do this anymore, he eliminated all of us, and burners all his numbers, and that we know, he never returned to Gotham, he never contacted us again, flees from us like the damn plague and he has become unreachable."

"Barbara, I did nothing to him, I haven't spoken to him, not since the brief meeting after the Joker and it was a short talk" Bruce turn his hand through his hair, tired, confused.

Tim, lookup Jason's data and compare the file's footprint again, it wasn't explained what the hell had caused that breakup. Jason walked miles away from them, it was four years since he disappeared from the bat's radar , he knew that he was alive thanks to the news that came from third parties, he even asked his friend Clark to find him and extend the invitation to return to Gotham by the Batclan, but his response was "Tell him, he won, there is nothing left to go back to, please do not look for me again, I'm done with the alleged family " that was over a year ago.

Tim was trying to verify the partial fingerprint with Jason's, he was looking for the file when. "Bruce, he's gone" Tim interrupted his mentor's thoughts "someone erased all his records, no fingerprints, DNA, nothing. The person who did it did everything possible to make the information unrecoverable, or so it seems."

"What?" growled Bruce annoyed "but who? Why someone ... Jason" hissed trying to find the answer to why Jason do that? "Tim, I need you to help me recover those data, the date they were erased and the recordings in the cave" Bruce pinching the bridge of his nose, there was no explanation, this time he did not understand anything, Jason was unpredictable, but not irrational and all this had no head or feet. It was like Jason wish erased himself of the Bats memory.

Tim and Barbara worked for days just to find fragments of Jason's files, there was a 79% chance that the fingerprint was on him, but his DNA was completely destroyed.

They could find a video or fragments of it where everything indicated that Jason was the author of the data erasure, but there was something that disturbed him. He called Selina in the cave, a few minutes later the woman had come downstairs. By chance, Damian had also come down to spar.

"Selina, why didn't you tell me Jason was in the cave 7 months ago?" Bruce growled angrily.

"The boy only came for his things Bruce," explained Selina annoyed by the interrogation.

"Please, father, are you going to let them drag you back to Todd's drama?" said Damian smugly as he approached them-we have been perfectly without him in the family.

"Little D, we miss Jason, he's a brother to all of us, how can you say that?" Dick had been in and out of Gotham since he learned of Jason's return, trying to find him to no avail.

"I need he" Cass yelled "Jason family, this is your place."

The others supported Cass, Damian felt defeated and preferred to leave "Leve us was his decision, separate from us, for the first time he came to his senses and did the right thing for everyone" Damian shouted as disappeared to the training area.

"Selina, what happened that day?" - Bruce ignoring Damian's tantrum, he focused on his wife again, maybe if he knew what was wrong he could bring the boy back, apparently he had matured, grown up in front of his eyes , Bruce had felt like trash when Barry made him see that he was totally illogical that Red Hood did not kill the penguin with a shot to burn clothes "Hell, Batman, isn't he an excellent shooter? Even the most mediocre would have completed the job if they had wanted to keep him down." Batman later realized that the bullet never appeared, the only explanation that the FBI and Gordon gave before dropping the charges is that it could have been a blank shot, the penguin didn't even lose his eye, crystals inside his brain was what that caused the damage and the spectacular bleeding of the crystals embedded in his eyelids, resulting in only injuries to third parties since it was not even a reckless murder, the case was no longer the responsibility of the FBI to keep it as one of the most wanted, only to the police if the penguin brought charges, but never did.

Bruce and Jason never talked about it, the moment never came up because when there was an opportunity Bruce was furious with Jason for the attempted murder and for appearing on camera to let everyone know that he was alive and he was the new owner of penguin's casino and the fact the penguin was ben missing and they fought again. But when he want confront Jason for all this stuff, Bruce was busy with the disaster that Bane left, the Joker pretender be the Designer almost made him lose everything, even his freedom and the Joker finished putting the cherry on the garland. Then came Selina's pregnancy, the loss of the baby, Finding Alfred, Selina's pregnancy again, and by the time he realized it, Jason was far from them.

"I tell you again! He just came for his things, some clothes, some books was everything and then he went down to leave, he congratulate myself for the pregnancy again, he challenge myself for drinking coffee, I explained that the coffee was .....yours" Selina was silent looking the computer table "He took your cup, over a year ago, almost three years" rectified Selina "he was here in our first pregnancy, and he told me the same thing, and I and i told him i hate coffee when i'm pregnant. They disgust me.... in the last time, when I looked at the cup of coffee it was not anymore." Selina looked confused.

Bruce shook his head. "The Cup?" Why did Jason want an empty cup of coffee? nothing makes sense. Selina looked up at him raising her hands, if he didn't make sense, she less

Tim, Barbara look at the cameras, find the date and find where Jason is heading after he left here "Bruce felt a cold blow, something was not right, what Jason had gotten into, something he was hiding and it sure wasn't a good thing. Nothing matches since about that time Jason put a wall between himself and the bats.

Another day passed in the search they managed to locate Jason at the Leslie Thompkins clinic, Batman decides to visit her that night asking why Jason went to see her.