Parte sin título 25

Bruce never knew in which ground was standing on with Jason, compared to the calm waters of Tim his third Robin. Tim was a thorough intelligent boy in the investigation; however, Tim was structured and predictable. Jason was always a traveling library, he was smart but didn't have Tim's intuition as a detective, however Jason was the best strategist and unpredictable of all his children, capable of infiltrating the bowels of the beast, adapted, reinvent yourself to achieve your goal.

Batman understood it very late when he hacked Jason's work, not only with the French anti-terrorist unit army, but also worked in Interpol who initially decided to use them son as cannon fodder to catch one of the greatest arms dealers in the world, one of them untouchable with political immunity. Red Hood not only emerged victorious from the encounter but also got the support of MI6, the most respectable British intelligence. Red Hood gave everything for him, to Bruce's surprise, more than once Jason and the Outlaws went against orders, refused to annihilate an entire group of criminals, with the aim of burying the conspiracy and eliminating any loose ends. Jason's instincts were undeniable. A great surprise for Bruce and the family, was when in their investigation they learned that not only did they refuse to kill, in return they changed a zero deaths for both sides. This was the French government feared most, those involved tried to silence everyone involved, including the Red Fury. But Jason hit them right in the balls when provided evidence of the minister's participation in the sale of weapons to these groups.

The scandal that not only involved the French minister, but also the Chinese Secretary of Defense among a long list of corrupt politicians, immediately the governments proceeded to dismissal of more than one political leader in turn in the conspiracy to overthrow the government of several countries and replace it with tyrannical dictators.

Batman must have known what the boy was capable of when he handed him the case of the cybernetic biovirus that attacked the Governor, Unfortunately Jason wasn't a conventional ally, the response in the involvement was to shoot the governor with the antidote in front of everyone, without even warning Batman. Jason was a chameleon. When Bruce gave him the case of Black Mask, he had suspicions his son returned to murder and confront Jason, after a long time Roman appeared, later Bruce found the answer, Jason left Roman drooling like a baby in Ma Gunn's care, however the distrust of Batman was still present.

Tim achievement what Bruce couldn't. Tim had a big heart of gold, and showing it when he forgave Jason, but Tim went further, they both were, they worked together, they trusted, they twinned, and they were unstoppable. Brain and muscle, research, and strategy. That was the difference between Tim and Bruce, Tim trusted Jason, even though more than once Jason acted as he wanted to kill him an unexpected turn they changed the strategy attacking the enemy at the last moment, there was no need for words. Bruce had analyzed different recorded of Tim's mask. What did they do special when they worked together? Then he understood LOYALTY, the funny thing was the both, Jason and Tim shared the same loyalty towards those he loved without the need for a unilateral promise as Bruce had done with Jason.

Tim was there during the worst time of Batman, when he lost his son, he would never admit it out loud, but the loss of Jason was much more painful than the loss of his parents. A father should never outlive his children, it is not natural, the son be buried the father. In this time Tim was there to bring him out of the dark, just like Jason did when He was stuck in the river, unconscious in the Batmobile, risking his own life, and dived to bring it to the surface.

Like Bruce, Jason wasn't one to say I love you, but his actions spoke for him. Bruce learned from Alfred's lips that Jason never slept until he knew that Batman arrived safely from the patrols, the child secretly suffered from anguish at losing him, it was painful to know how much the boy loved him, needed him, just as Jason was his son, Bruce was his father.