I 6 I

dance like no one's watching ☂ 

The peaceful melody calms me down, and I dance around the hallway like no one's watching. My head sways to the beat of the music as I imagine everyone else dancing as well. Like maybe we could be a slightly less than unconventional family for once.

As if.

Just like that, a loud thundering sounds from the backyard. The lights flicker and pictures clatter to the floor. The music turns off and the moment is over.

'The hell is that?' I ask, mostly to myself.

I dash down the stairs, pushing open the door into the yard. Diego's already there, and the sky is somehow dark, with an eerie blue glow.

A giant blue orb is hanging in the sky, pulsing and flickering. It looks like weird blue lightning, almost like the colour my hands turn when my powers are activated.

'What is it?' Vanya yells over the noise.

'Don't get too close!' Alison says, as the thunder gets louder.

'Yeah, no shit!' Diego replies.

'Looks like some kind of temporal anomaly!' Luther comments. 'Either that or a black hole!'

'There's a pretty big difference Paul Bunyon!' Diego argues.

'Out of the way!' Klaus yells, running at it with a fire extinguisher. He chucks the red object into the hole and we watch as it gets swallowed up.

'What's that gonna do?' Alison asks.

'I don't know.' Klaus shrugs wildly. 'Do you have a better idea?'

'Get behind me!' Luther shouts and I roll my eyes.

'Yeah, get behind us!' Diego cuts in. That earns an even bigger eye roll.

A figure appears in the blue energy and his appearance ripples as the energy crackles.

No one says a word as the man or-teenage boy falls through and lands on the ground with a thud. As soon as he hits the ground, the giant blue orb disappears.

The boy-Number Five I would assume, locks eyes with me and blinks. 

'Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?' Klaus asks, slowly walking forwards. 

Five glances down at himself.

'Shit.' 

___

Shit is about to go down.