chapter 29

thank you for waiting(:

-zee

.............

-Draco-

Fifth Year

"No, no, you're doing it wrong."

"Doing what wrong?" I frowned at her as she glared in return.

"The wand movement. You're doing it wrong!"

"Now you just sound like Granger." I rolled my eyes and twirled the Sugar Quill around in my mouth. She paused for a moment, eyes flickering to my lips before returning back to her floating textbook.

"Just watch." She whispered the spell and gave 2 swoops of her wand. The small plant sitting before her grew twice the size and bloomed at us before returning to its original size. With excitement she faced me again, a proud grin on her lips. "See? Now you try."

Smirking, I let my wand fall away and clatter onto the Astronomy Tower floor. I opened my mouth and dragged the Sugar Quill down my tongue as I watched her breath hitch, eyes glued to my mouth.

"Mmm," I hummed. "This tastes amazing."

"Really?" she breathed, perking up slightly and pursing her lips. "What does it taste like?"

I sat up straight, deviously relishing the fact that I'd finally succeeded in distracting her after 2 hours of studying. I shoved the textbook out of the way and inched toward her, sitting taller so that I loomed over her.

"What do you think?" The sugar mixed with the saliva in my mouth but I craved nothing more than the sweetness of her kiss. Craved nothing but sinking my teeth into her bottom lip. I leaned forward so the stick of the quill was the only thing blocking our lips from touching. I gently blew some air in her face. "Do you smell it?"

She inhaled, closing her eyes and smiling at the scent of the candy. She licked her lips while I grasped onto the wall beside her head to steady myself from the sight of her. She reached up and gently tugged me closer by the tie. I chuckled against her mouth as she breathed in again.

"That smells really good," she groaned, licking her lips once more.

"Would you like a taste?"

She nodded eagerly, eyes still closed as she opened her mouth, ready for me to fit the Sugar Quill in her mouth. I chuckled at her again with a shake of my head. She opened her eyes, confused and disappointed.

"Watch." I fit the candy in my mouth again and sucked on it hard as the juice of the candy filled my gob. I swallowed it down and traced the damp candy over my lips before dragging it away entirely and crashing my lips against hers.

Her back hit the wall as I devoured her. I pulled on her lip with my teeth as she gasped before sliding my tongue past her lips, giving her a taste of the Sugar Quill. My hands crawled their way to her hips, sliding up her robes while the other did its job at pressing her as close to me as possible.

Mine, mine, all mine.

I whispered it in her mouth, I made sure to make it clear. Even as I snapped my fingers and her robes fell away, hair undone from its messy twist, and green tie loosening. Every inch of her was mine.

I fell off the bed, head smacking the floor with an exaggerated thud while I'm pretty sure I cracked a hip bone.

No, no it wasn't a bed.