chapter 32

hiiii sorry!!
i hope you guys aren't losing interest, ive just been so occupied w other things like work, college, and reading other stuff while i find my own motivation for writing again.

always need those mini breaks or else my mental health will plummet LOL.

comment and vote all u can, bc we all know this story is very much nearing its ending soon. but without you guys to push me, i wouldn't be here(:

love xx

-zee

-Terra-

"I miss our son."

4 simple words that made my eyes fly open and stare up at the ceiling before me. He'd known I was waking up. I curled the duvet under my fist and tried to divert my mind. Of course I missed him too. I was simply avoiding the thought of him. I knew if I gave in, if I even closed my eyes and thought about the way his tiny fist would wrap around my finger, I would give away and Apparate within a flash.

What if I'd be gone for too long and my baby boy would never love me again?

I moved my head towards Draco. He was laying on his side, watching me.

Provoking me.

He wanted me to go home.

I wrinkled my nose and rubbed my eyes. I wasn't leaving him anytime soon. And I had all my faith in Narcissa. "What time is it?"

"7. Will we be heading out soon?"

"Heading where?" I slid over on my side to face him and collect my thoughts. His eyes were sparkling under the dim morning light. What were we? Parents? Lovers? Did we even need a label to our names? Or were we simply bound forever?

There was no time to figure it out.

"In search of Higgs. Potter's gonna help."

Reality slammed into me. The thought of Terence in danger struck my nerves and I had to take a deep breath to form my words before we were interrupted.

"We've found him," Ron's wary voice rang from the doorway.

I sat up quickly, heat flooding my cheeks for a solid few seconds before Hermione emerged from behind him in striped Muggle pajamas. She was holding a newspaper...much like the Daily Prophet.

"How did you...never mind." I stood up with a furrowed brow and approached the two. "What's it say?"

"Apparently he was spotted over in Borgin & Burkes in dark robes and seemingly...deadly."

"What have they done to him?" I gasped to myself unknowing that Ron was nudging his witch to continue.

Hermione glowered at him. "Hold on, Ronald!"

"Go on, tell her. She has to know, doesn't she?"

Draco was behind me in seconds, glancing over my shoulder at the newspaper in Hermione's hand. "Spit out, Granger." I shot him a quick scowl before he backed away with a roll of his eyes.

"Er—they'll kill him if Terra doesn't turn herself in to the Dark Lord this instance. Th-Through suicide. Another deadly weapon they've developed, I suppose. They must have been spending more time in hiding and developing the Dark Arts."

He sucked in a quiet breath behind me, absentmindedly reaching for my elbow and tightening his grip. I went rigid.

"We have a plan though." That was Harry. He entered the room with coolness, holding a cup of tea and sporting his damp hair. Too calm. He cleared his throat, eyes skating to Draco for quite possibly a few milliseconds before bouncing back to me. "Neville's found the sword of Gryffindor. You'll agree to meet and turn yourself in. But it won't be you, it'll be me-"