Hello Triton

I slowly open my eyes yet I still see nothing, it's like someone has turned off a light to my sight. I extend my arms out and start to feel my surrounding environment. The area is smooth and it feels like it is pulsating. I feel down and I don't feel the slightly cold metal of my cybernetic body. Am I in my old body? Is that why I can't see? I remember the doctors saying that I had gone blind after the accident but that Triton had replaced it. Also where am I?

I drum my fingers on my knee when I suddenly hear footsteps come towards me, they are slightly heavy on the ground. They stop for a moment, probably surveying their surroundings and then I hear them walk towards me. "You seem to lounge around alot." They tell me in a very deep masculine voice, one which I recognise. "So do you know why you're down here?"

"No. I just suddenly woke up here. I don't even know what this place is. I don't even know who you are though I do recognise your voice. But something happened lately. I wouldn't even know my mum if she was standing right in front of me. Also why can't I see?"

"Fair enough. Anyway, I brought you down here. Also about the seeing thing, that's because I am not feeding information directly into your brain, therefore you are technically blind right now." They said, "About the recognising my thing, it's me, Triton. I'm just not talking with a growl because I do not want to intimidate you." My facial expression now shows a confused one. "I'm your AI. Oh. All this. Welcome to the cyberverse Mastre, or as the people of earth call it, cyberspace. What the Biacains call it is near unpronounceable so I am not even going to try."

"Who are the Biacains? Why did you bring me to cyberspace? I didn't want to live, this seems like living to me." I told him.

"I guess you can call this living, though this is only the cyber highway, I can take you to the platform. Though it shall be easier on you for us to talk here so let me answer your questions."

"Just one more question, Triton. What is 'the platform' that you talk about?"

"The platform?" Triton smiles. "The platform is where I live most of the time, I have created my own little area. But anyway, enough of that. To answer your first question, the Biacains are a race of intelligent beings. The first Lady Macanese was from Bicia themselves, the only way to be able to become Lady Macanese is to be of descent of the original and carry the very rare genetic marker given to about 0.1% of her decendees.

"The reason I brought you to cyberspace is because I needed a way to extend your life and send you back, this being the easiest way. The world does need you, you know. Why else do you think that you would have been trusted to become such a powerful being, you yourself know how powerful you might be able to be. Don't throw that all away."

"Triton." I say. "What's coming? What does the world need me for? Also my powers come from my cybernetics, my HUMAN cybernetics. Not from a genetic line I might carry that comes from a person who is not from this planet. Do you know how messed up that sounds? How insane that sounds."

"Yes, I do." He replies. "Mastre, Andrew is going to stop at nothing to get what he wants. He will try to reform the world to his vision. Then the attack shall come. All those times you thought something was wrong with him, how he could do what he did. It's because he is not from this planet. Andrew has powers that will make him unstoppable. Do not underestimate him.

"Andrew is trained to fight and fight he will. It will be hard to stop him but you can, it won't seem so at first, especially after all that has happened but it will be. You just need to be prepared, that I will help you with." Triton told me. I nodded and stood up. I feel around and place my hand on what I believe is his shoulder before quickly developing him in a hug. His face warmed up a bit and hugged me back. "Now we need to get you back."

"Why do I need to go back? I know I need to stop Andrew but everyone else is on my tails. They will want to come after me, I can't have that. I need to stay here and I can stop him from here, can't I?"

"That's not possible. For minor things it could be but for anything else it's not. Even though most are out for your blood there will still be people that can help you, you should know that. That trust just might not be found in the people you hold close, but rather the people that you pass. Remember that. Now are you ready to go back?" I nod and he places my hand on his elbow signaling that he want me to follow him

He takes into a room, it has a much warmer and homely sense than the other room I was in. "This is where you live?" I ask him to which he hums in acknowledgment. I walk over and touch the furniture, surprised when I can actually feel it. He laughs as he leads me through a door that was at the end of the room.

"That was just my room but this is The Platform." He tells me as he sits down on one of the chairs. I hear the chair swing around before the clicking of someone typing on a computer. I suddenly feel a jolt of electricity flow through my body.

"How do you know what is going on in real life?" I ask him.

"Well currently your body is in a near death state. I won't get any information because both of us are here, one of us would have to link in for information to be sent here. Now I need you to stand up here please." He says as he leads me and I step up onto some sort of raised platform. Without warning colours flood my vision. I turn over to look at Triton. He is tall and muscular, his skin is just darker than my own and has a small beard. His body is well built and almost perfect underneath his white vest and light grey fleece.

"This is incredible. I knew I was highly advanced but I didn't know it was to this degree." He smiles and shows off his straight and pearly white teeth.

"I know it is highly advanced up here." He agrees. "Now I'm going to link up and then you will need to find your body and embrace it. Can you do that for me?" I nod at him. "Good." Suddenly I feel myself falling and I land abruptly outside a hospital window. I look in and see me laying there on the bed motionless. My family surrounds my bed and they look lost, like everything has broken down and they have nowhere to go. A man stands by my bed and has his hand on my forehead, he is enchanting something with his hands looking into nowhere.

I flow through the window and plant my feet on the ground and place my hand on the man's shoulder to see if he feels it. To my surprise he jumps back, all the air flowing out of his body before he tries and lands on the chair but fails, his hand missing where the chair was. That's when I realised that this man, a soul-searcher, is blind which in this job would help, some blind people are more intune with their other senses.

"They are here, they are here. I feel them." He chants. My family smile and hug each other. "We are ready for you to come home, Atchaco. We have been waiting for this." The rest all hum in agreement. "Are you ready, Atchaco? Are you ready to come home?"

I walk over to my body and look over into my sleeping state. My chest rises and falls slowly and my aflacan pulsating light is steady. I take a deep breath before leaning forward and stroking my hand on my face. I smile and look at everyone else. I debate about just leaving and dying off but they look like they have already been through too much for me to do so. I exhale before standing straight up and sighing.

"I'm ready."