Andrews Plan

We are both facing each other but not talking, just sitting in silence, thinking, planning, wondering, worrying or in my case hacking and tracking Andrew. I am focusing on what I am doing and therefore my mind isn't really in the same place as me, but kind of in my own private dimension, cyberspace or something like that. I feel something or someone tap me on the shoulder, and I bring myself back to reality, looking up into the vibrant and now full of life eyes that belong to Stewart. "Is something wrong, Stew." I ask him nicely, "I was busy concentrating on something."

"You said you were going to say the plan when we were traveling. So, can you tell me now? I can't really help you if I don't know what is happening. You can't just run at him and expect everything to go well. Life isn't what it seems, it never is and never will be. We don't control the multiverse, meaning we can get it to do what we want, no one can control the multiverse, and if you are as half smart as you claim yourself to be then you will know that to be the truth yourself." I look at him while trying to conceal my laughter. "What is so funny? I was serious with what I said."

"Stew, I need to tell you something." I say through my laughter. "I am Lady Macanese, goddess of the multiverse." I lean back and close my eyes while shaking my head. Stew is still confused; I don't think that he believes me. "How else did you think that I could fly? How else do you think I could do what I did? No one human could have done what I did." He looks at me in shock. I don't blame him, how would you react if you found out that your best friend was a goddess. "There isn't an easy way for me to explain who I am."

"A song." Stew states simply. "I find things easier if they are explained in song." I shake my head at him. I am not really in the mood to sing, though I am really good at it. "Oh, come on. Please sing how all of this is possible." I nod my head signalling that I will. He smiles and I get ready. When it comes to making up songs, I am quite good at it.

I place my hands on the table and close my eyes and concentrate. I exhale and calm myself. It has been a little while since I sang. But here it goes. This is what I sung:

When I was a young soul

He stood in front of meHe stood with an evil glareAs he stabbed the heart of the one I lovedI don't know what to do knowNow I'm all aloneCan you help me make upAnd build my life again

He tried to finish what he done

All he did was make me stronger

But now I'm all alone

With the power of the godsAnd now I need your helpSo I can feel human againAnd now I need your helpSo I can feel human againAnd now I need your helpSo I can feel human againOh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh pleaseCome. Back. To. Me

I'm not human as you think

I'm not what I once wasDoesn't mean I feel the sameDoesn't mean I lost the painIt all seems real toAs real as all can beAnd that changed all of meBut I don't know for good or bad

He tried to finish what he done

All he did was make me stronger

But now I stand here

With the power of the godsAnd now I need your helpSo I can feel human againAnd now I need your helpSo I can feel human againAnd now I need your helpSo I can feel human againOh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh pleaseCome. Back. To. Me