Ashêanna's Truth

I nod at Ashêanna and she gulps for she knows what's coming to her.

"You can say whatever you need to say. We won't hold a grudge against you if it is reasonable." Jemina says, taking my hand and stoking it before I yank it away. I need to remain calm while saying it, meaning I need people to not touch me, especially if I don't want to hurt anyone, give them more proof that I am dangerous, false proof.

"Mum, it's not about me. It's about Ashêanna. I have said it before, but you guys didn't believe me because I was angry and thought no one was on my side." They all looked confused at me. "You know. Before you guys had me restrained due to my anger and the fact that I wanted to kill everyone which was never true, like I already told you at the hospital I only did it the first time so that I would have to be worried about PC Pippins stopping me from doing what has to be done."

"Oh. Well speak and please tell us all. Then we can decide if it really is truthful or you are just trying to get her in trouble."

"It is all truthful, mother but let's just start." I take a deep breath before reciting my tale. "I was in my room at school. I don't know how long ago this actually happened but anyway. Now where was I? Ah, yes. So, I was in my room and I was showing Ashêanna, Riley, Arthur and I can't remember the other one some evidence of Arthur wanting to kill me. I was on the last document and it finished by saying: Now be careful as anyone can deceive you even those of you have never thought could. In this game you can't trust anyone, not even your family. Good luck because you will need it. Then Ashêanna I assume stabbed me with something and then I blacked out. When I woke up, I was unable to move my legs and there were two people standing in front of me. The room was dark so I only saw the outlines of their bodies so there could have been more. One stepped forward and I didn't know who they were, I mean I recognised them but didn't know who they were. Couldn't remember why they were important to me. They then bent down in front of my body and... and they told me who they were. They said that they were important to me because they were my twin. That their name was Asheanna Cornwall."

"Surely she was there to help you." She said to me, "What would make you think that she wasn't?" She looked generally worried about what was happening, but I could tell that deep down she knew what I was about to say, and that it was going to be true.

"If I tell you the rest of my story then you will see why I said what I said. So, can I continue?"

"Yes, of course you can."

"Thank you now. She had just told me who she was and because she said that she was my twin I thought I could trust her. So, I asked her if she knew why I couldn't move and if she was there to set me free. She said these words: Yes, I do know why you can't move your legs but no, I am not here to save you though. Oh, certainly not. I am here to watch you die. I jolted backwards in the chair as she strapped my hands down on the chair and went back into the darkness. Then another person came forward. It was Andrew and he was holding a knife. Said he was there to accomplish something his family never could. So, I asked him how because the knife wouldn't hurt me. He said that I would be meeting my dad soon enough. Then he stabbed me with the knife. I then internally put most of my power into my arm and when it was full, I broke free and punched him. Ended up breaking his nose but that seemed fair to me. Then I ran out of the room. The whole time Ashêanna didn't help me. It hurt me both emotionally and physically. Now do you see why I don't trust her. Now do you see why she is a mess." I walk over and pick her up. "Do you see?" I threw her onto the floor then picked her up again and dragged her further up the wall with my gun pointed at her chest. I could tell that she was scared, she should be. "She is helping him and therefore she could be communicating with him. Therefore, she could tell him about everything that is happening, and she could kill me. She is stopping me from saving the world and sadly that means I have to kill her, and just because she is my twin doesn't mean she gets special treatment or anything. I can't let anything or anyone jeopardize my mission and if any of you guys try to stop me then you too will die and join Ashêanna and PC Perkins in heaven, and maybe a really nice part after all you have been as kind as you can be I guess, I'll put in a nice word of course."