Proof Of Murder

At lunch time I sat down on my bed and brought up everything I had copied. I was sorting it so I only saw what I had to see but his laptop was heavily guarded like he knew I was going to try and hack it. But his many firewalls and passwords didn't stop me from hacking him. The first thing I checked was his online diary. This held little to no information about what he felt. This was all there was:

Day 1

Hi. My dad was sent to prison today. He murdered my best friend's dad. Why did I give him that Information. If I hadn't he wouldn't be dead. Serch was a nice man. I liked him. My dad, Albert on the other hand Is horrible. I don't mind him being In prison actually. He deserves how he will be treated. He only thought about himself and no one else. I wish that Atchaco can believe me when I say I didn't want him to die. I want to become her friend again.

Andrew_H_Einstein

I now feel really bad about what I did to him. How I treated him. Before the accident he wasn't lying about wanting to be friends with me. I really need to say sorry to him but I don't think he really wants to speak to me again and he certainly won't after he finds out that I hacked him. Seeing as I might actually find out the truth by reading everything he does I do the mean thing and continue Reading his work.

After that it was all mainly stories that he had written and I was about to stop reading everything when I came across a piece of work named 'MURDER'. I thought maybe it would just be another story so I click on it and start to read it. It turns out to be very short but it was just what I was looking for. It went like this.

Day 54

Hopefully Atchaco will never see this. Something Inside me wants to kill her and sadly It Is quite a big part. But It In some ways Is also correct. There Is something Inside me that wants to kill her no matter how much It Is wrong. I thought the dare would have gotten rid of her and no one would have been trialled for her murder. She would just be classified as another suicide jumper, but sadly that was not the case. She survived. I wouldn't have minded If she was just alive or she was just normal still but the hospital had to turn her Into a f***Ing goddess. It Is just that she Is not the only good hacker. Yeah. I hacked her and she says that she can't be hacked. Idiot. It's just now I need to find a new way to kill her and I think I know precisely who to ask.

Andrew_H_Einstein

I couldn't believe what I just read, but I also could. He had always wanted to kill me. Of course he did. I had already been given clues to this explanation and now I have it. He was just doing what his father couldn't but knew that I knew that he would try and I would be ready to get him. I will be ready for what is coming. I wanted to see if there were any more files on the real truth. I had found another file named 'Day 62'. I assumed that it would have more facts about what he really thought so I clicked on it. A message came up and asked me for a password. I was about to hack it when the end of the break bell went off. I sighed as I got up and went to lessons.

Lunch time

I was the last to sit down at my table. Ashêanna, Riley and Arthur were sitting down. All of them were eating sweet chill sandwiches and I was jealous because I was having lentil soup as I didn't know that they had those sandwiches today. They all looked up when they heard the creak of me sitting down on the cheap plastic chairs. I lean in and signal for them to do the same.

"Guys." I say leaning closer. "Andrew wants to murder me."

"Will you give it a rest? You've been thinking that ever since you found out he gave the information his father needed to kill yours." Riley said as she pointed to me.

"But this time I have proof. I saw a document on his laptop saying that he wanted to kill me. Also did you know that he is really good at writing stories." I smile as I drink my soup. They all shake their heads in disgust.

"Sis, why would you hack his laptop. That's an invasion of privacy." Ashêanna says.

"An invasion of privacy. Theirs like nothing on it. He's certainly smart about what he keeps in his laptop and his firewalls are really hard to get through."

"Yeah it will be so no one else can get into it but you did and that is an invasion of privacy. Don't do it again."

"Invasion of privacy! You don't know the meaning of the word. It is not like his life is in his laptop like it is in mine. Well my subnet but you know what I mean."

"You had no reason to do anything like that. We have to tell the teacher."

"I had all the reasons I needed. Ever since I knew about Andrew's involvement with our dad's death I have been cautious with him. Recently he started to act jump around me but I saw past that. He acted really weird and wanted me to be his friend."

"What's wrong with that?"

"It was all a trick. I could have been planning something from the start. So, I tapped into his laptop. I mean I had clues that he did want to murder me but getting the facts on his laptop sealed it. If you do not believe me then I can show you the evidence." They all looked at me and smiled.

We all headed to my room and went in. I turned on my laptop and showed them the diary entry number 54, the second most recent one. After they had read through it all they turned to me worried.

"He does want to kill you. We have to tell the police or at least the headmaster." I turn to my sister and shake my head.

"No. That is what he will be expecting us to do. We have to deal with this ourselves." They looked down into the ground and nodded in agreement.

"Atchaco. I saw a diary entry named 'Day 62. What is in it?"

"I haven't looked at that one yet. Shall we?" They all said yes in sync before I placed my hand on the keyboard and hacked through. We all leaned forward and looked at it.

Day 62

Atchaco has been acting really odd lately like she knows I am up to something, not to mention the fact that she taped into my laptop and copied all the information, then she promptly landed me in the hospital. I told the staff that I didn't feel safe and they are having me transferred, also I can leave this blasted place soon. Now I need to be more careful with what I do near her. I have found out another way to kill her as It's too dangerous to go with the original plan but sadly It Is already In motion. It has been since I poured the juice on her. Let's just hope she doesn't find out. But just Incase she does:

Dear Atchaco-Leigh Catrina Madron Cornwall

By now you have found out that I do want to kill you and I do. I am not going to deny that now as there would be no point. I know how to kill you and I had some help from a friend of yours so be careful who you trust. If I am not mistaken I think they might be reading this with you right now.

We, my family have failed to kill you twice but this time I will succeed In doing what my family could never accomplish, I can promise you that.

Now be careful as anyone can deceive you even those of you have never thought that could. In this game you can't trust anyone, not even your family. Good luck because you will need It.

Andrew_H_Einstein

Ps

I WILL KILL YOU VERY SOON

I stood up sweat building up all over my body and dripping over my face. I was breathing deeply. The last 6 words had made my blood run cold. I turn around and look at my friends, his words still ringing in my ears. I feel a sharp pain in my chest and I fall down on my knees. They all kneel down in front of my face and breath in my ear these few words:

"He's right, Atchaco. You can't trust anyone."

Then I black out.