My Next Task

When I run inside, I notice that Andrew isn't there and nor is anyone else which leaves me completely confused. I run outside and see if they are there but again no one is there, I am all alone. Suddenly my phone goes off and I pick it up to see who it is and what they want. The number is unknown but after a little searching I found out who it is. So, after I tweaked it so that it would be more legible this is what it read:

Dear old friend,

Hi, Atchaco-Leigh Catrina Madron Cornwall or should I say Lady CyAmze Macanese, Lady or Goddess of the multiverse depending on what you believe in. You are probably wondering where I am right now and also be happy at the same time that I am not here with you, so you hope that you can do what you want. Well don't get too comfortable, I'm not that dumb. You are still under my control and that means doing what I say or you will get what is coming to you. Your next task is to take down the Parliament and declare this country my property so I can come there and start doing what I want. Anyone who disagrees with my power, your proposition from me, will be killed again by you. Do not try anything funny as I will know, and I will harm you so that you will continue helping me out of fear and not force like right now. Have you got that? I don't actually know if you do but I also know who you are and what powers and capabilities you hold. So, I think that you do.

From,

AHE

PS – I am quite comfortable myself unlike you will be, but I do not care. I have taken a plane and am now far away from here. Do not try to find me. It is impossible. Even if you did it will have dear consequences on you. I hope your common sense will take you from now on with my help obviously. Goodbye.

PPS – Try anything funny and I will kill you.

I close my phone and growl. He is good. He is very good, but I am better. I send him a text back saying:

Dear Andrew H. Einstein

I do not care if you are comfortable. I do not care where you are because I know how this is going to end. I can see the future Andrew. Even if I didn't, I would still know as you do. You know that you will have to come back here to claim this place yours. Do not worry I won't try any funny business, but I am taking it down my way. I only kill if it is absolutely necessary.

Also, you are in Hawaii. Don't even ask how I know. Maybe it was the few clues you gave me or the fact that Stew had told me that is where you will be going, if you don't remember who Stew is, it is the person you made me kill for being smart enough to know that I am the good guy here and not you. So, I will come and collect you when you need to be. collected. Also, you have tried to kill me so many times, nothing is going to make this time any different. Good Luck because boy will you need it, not that you will get any.

From,

An actual Goddess,

Lady Macanese

PS – If any of us was going to die I can bet you the bottom dollar that it would be you. Just saying. Goodbye.

I close my phone and put it back in my pocket and stand up. I dust myself down and head to the train station again this time my destination is the house of parliaments in London. I get on the train and check the time. It is late and I know that the trip will take about 13 hours, so I decided to catch some shut eye. That way I will not need to get a hotel and can just set my plan in motion as soon as I get there. I already know how I want to set it out.

Later

As soon as I arrive in London, I am happy and yet scared. A lot of bad things happened to me here. I walk through the ticket booth and on to the empty streets, tinted a reddy orange colour by the rising sun. The sky is warm and so is the ground. The benches are empty and only a few wander around at these times. The shops are closed, and their keepers are getting ready for a new day. I sat down and admired the view. I mean how could I not, the view was beautiful. The sun was like a halo to the world and we the angels it belongs to.