Ever heard of Triton

I have been at school for about a month when one day I was in English and everything went downhill. We were having to use laptops to type up our creative stories. Andrew was placed beside me for some reason and I could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to hurt me, I just knew there was something horrible going on in that mind. I certainly wanted to do a tap but that would be nosy and I have no reason to do it. He hasn't done anything wrong and he hasn't been annoying me.

Then it hit me. Andrew kept on looking over at me with a murderous glare. Andrew was the one that came up with the idea of the dare that made me who I am today. Andrew was the reason my father was dead. Andrew wants to kill me. But to get him in trouble I needed proof. So, when Andrew wasn't looking I placed my hand on his laptop and downloaded a copy of everything that was on it onto my subnet then I continued on writing my story.

Luckily he didn't realise or maybe he did and didn't tell the teacher. So maybe he isn't so bad after all. Though that thought went out the window when after class he comes up to me and he isn't looking so happy, he has a look of revenge all over his face. I mockingly put up my hands when I saw the look on his face and backed up against the wall. "Hey, is something wrong, Andrew?" I ask him nicely, not wanting to harm him. Treat people the way you want to be treated, right.

"You tapped into my computer, didn't you?" He asked, raising his fists, ready to attack me at any moment. Looking like a lion about to surprise it's prey, me being the prey.

"Now I would only do that within reason." I told him.

"You didn't answer my question, my simple question. Did you tap into my computer or not?"

"You have no way of knowing if I am lying or not and even so you would only believe me if I said I did. For you just want to get me into trouble. Now if we are done here I would like to go to class." I smile at him and he laughs.

"It's break time and you know that, now tell me if you did or did not." He walks closer to me, my large body towering over his small (yet muscular) form.

"I already told you my answer." I smile at him and start to walk away just for him to reach out at my shoulder. Just before he can touch me, my arm swings around and grabs him, lifting him up and slamming onto the ground. I backed away slightly, no meaning to do what I just did. "Now go and don't tell anyone about this."

"It was your fault." He growled as he stood up and clenched his teeth. "Now you will pay for that. No one hurts me, not even a goddess and gets away with it." He runs at me and I stick out my leg and he slams his face onto the floor. I bend down and look into his eyes.

"No, Andrew, it was not my fault, it was yours. I had warned you about my powers but you chose not to listen to my warning. This is all on you." He looked at me and threw a punch which somehow actually hit me. I just shook it off and then Triton came into control of my body and I was left helpless to stop him. "Run." I warn him but he does not move. He lifts his arms up in defence but Triton just laughs. "You humans know nothing, that won't stop me and you know that."

Andrew flinches slightly and starts to run at me with his fists at the ready but Triton does not move. Andrew smirks and starts to hit our body just below my diaphragm but stops when we hear a bone shattering crunch coming from his wrist. Triton thinks nothing of it and grabs his injured wrist and twists it behind his back and forces him against our chest. He brings out our other arm and forms a sonic cannon and points it at his head. "Try and hurt me one more time." Triton tells him. "I dare you."

Andrew takes this as an actual challenge and kicks us right in the gut causing us to lose our hold on him for a moment, just a moment, but long enough for Andrew to run to the other side of the hallway. He cracks his knuckles and stretches out fully. He runs at us and jumps, aiming to grab onto our torso and head but only for us to bend our back as he skims past us.