Taking it all

"I have something to tell you all."

Andrew looked at me and gulped. He leans away from me and behind the chair he was sitting in, now wearing some clean clothes that I had given him. "He." I say pointing to Andrew. "He is not a good guy. Don't believe me, ask him. He wants me to tell you, but I think it would be better if it came from him. Go on Andrew tell them what you want."

"Can I talk to you in private, Atchaco?" He asked me. I follow him outside into the hallway and lean against the wall, impatient and just wanting to walk away from all this mess. "I told you to tell them."

"No, you told me to take over the parliament." I told the him truth. "And I got in. I think that should be enough for you. I'm not your slave. I never was and I never will be no matter how hard you want me to. In this world no one is above another, no one ever is, don't act like you are above everyone, if anyone was it would be and you know that."

"No, you betrayed me. I knew that you would."

"If you knew that I would betray you then why did you get me to do it all? Why not someone that you would trust to do it correctly and not someone you are trying to fight. Oh, that's right. I killed them all, didn't I?"

"Even if you hadn't killed most of them, I would have still got you to do it. See I knew you were the only that could get me into the building without having to be checked. Meaning I could bring in a weapon which I would use to kill you. Therefore, there would be no one to stop me from continuing with my plan. So, goodbye. I don't need you anymore. Your job is done."

"Andrew, there is only one problem with your plan."

"What, there is nothing wrong with my plan. It is perfect. Why would you say something like that." I stand still and keep my mouth shut. "Come on tell me..." But before he can finish his sentence I have disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He stands there and moans before going back into the room with the prime minister and the first lady.

A few days later

I had been hiding for a few days and resting as I really needed it. I hadn't been giving myself any love, so I just binged watched my favourite tv show – The Flash. I had watched most of season 3 when it was interrupted by a news bulletin, this annoys me a lot. The newscaster is a woman in her 40's with long hair and blue clothes. Her face is stressed and she looks like she hasn't got any sleep.

"Just a few days ago, behind me in the parliamentary building, Lady Macanese, a being who is famous for being the goddess of the multiverse, let in an escaped criminal using her teleportation abilities. The reason for her doing this is unknown, people believe that she doesn't care enough about us, others say that she wanted to do it. The real reason is yet to be found. The Prime Minister said 'I am down right ashamed about what they have done. Someone of their status should have never done something like this, betraying those who worship them, myself included. We didn't even know that they were planning this until they let the escaped criminal in.'

"The criminal then went and listed off several demands, all which came with their own separate threats, who the criminal was was not disclosed with the public, but we are told that they are dangerous and petinuaily inhuman. An arrest warrant has gone out for Lady Macanese. If you see her contact the police immediately, she is considered armed and dangerous. If you are listening please just turn yourself in, I and some others in this newsroom don't believe you did it willingly."

I kept the TV on but didn't do anything else. I didn't turn myself in. I didn't move from where I was sitting. I didn't touch anything. I just sat there. I just thought about what to do. About what I did. About the fact that it was my fault. I was the one that let him in. It is my fault that the world is now in danger of facing his raft. I raised my head and looked up at the screen where she was speaking again. "We have been told that Lady Macanese has still not turned herself in and that everyone is to be on the lookout for her. If you come in contact or find her, please phone in and we can take her in." I rolled my eyes and connected with the news-station. I am going to broadcast a message. A message for Andrew. "Lady Macanese herself is now trying to contact the news station. I will now put her on and see what she has to say for herself, are you there." I smiled and turned on my camera so that everyone could see me.