Goodbye, Andrew

I throw Andrew down on the ground and he hits his head, but not too hard, on the ground making him a bit dizzy. He lifts his head and looks at me before it falls back down in pain. I look around before kicking him in his side and that makes him just lay on the ground and clutch it, trying to protect it from any further harm. "Get the f*** up. Fight me. You're a warrior and that means you are trained to fight me, to fight anyone with no regret, with no pain, with no guilt. Now get up and fight me like the man you say you are, like the warrior and soldier you claim to be." He cries and groans before slowly standing up on his wobbly feet and standing up straight-ish.

He walks over to me, growling and tries to swing a punch at me just for me to put my hand in front of his and clasp it tight, almost breaking it with my enhanced strength. I bend it backwards and he howls in agony, the pain beyond unbearable and I was just getting started. He looks up at me in mercy, just wanting me to stop. I just continue to bend it backwards. He goes onto his knee and finally I let go. He looks up at me in disgust, I do not change my expression, it just remains plain, unshowing, inhuman, dead.

"Why are you doing this to me? I worship you, you're my god and I don't deserve this from you. I give you planets to rule over and care for. We are all nice to you, make sure you are happy and cared for, but never have we wanted to kill you, never have we sinned upon you. I have not killed you. A god doesn't do this without reason and right now there isn't one. They do not harm their followers and worshipers when all they give is care and devotion." He mumbles as he crawls backwards. I bend down in front of him and tut at him, he is worthless.

"A god makes people learn. They help them improve their followers. They do not accept gifts for their work or for just being there. I do not want anything from any of you. I just want you guys to learn and if that means killing one of their own then I do not mind. Also taking my world for me isn't really a good thing. It is called copying. I suggest you stop it." He looks at me and screams before running away. I fly and intercept wherever he wants to go and pick him up. This time I am holding him nicely, well nicer than I did before.

He closes his eyes and grips me tight so that he doesn't fall. After a little while my arms gave way due to much stress on my hydraulics as I was holding him up for so long and I dropped him. He screams all the way down, getting closer to the ground, closer to impact. I zoom down and try to catch him but no matter how fast I go I can't reach him. He makes a big crash as his body smacks into the ground and leaves a hold so large in the ground that it looks like it was a meteor that fell from the sky rather than a man made of skin and bone that just happens to be an alien. I ran over to him, pushing people out of my way, only focused on seeing what his condition was. I see him lying down on the ground motionless, lifeless, almost dead, just almost. He shakes a bit then he twitches a bit before opening his eyes and looking up at me. I smile at him and clutch him.

"I will accept that fight now. I thought about what you said, and I agree with you. I am worthless and it would be a great honour to die at the hand of my god, that is the highest honour that any soldier can be given." I shake my hand and pick him up.

"I know that it may be an honour to die at my hand, but I cannot bring myself to do it. I have learnt that in everyone there will always be a little bit of good in them, I saw that by you refusing to fight me, you knew that it was wrong, against your religion. So please do not make me kill you. I would never be able to forgive myself if I do." He looks at me in approval before staring into my soul. He really does want to die. Again, I just shake my head and walk away leaving him standing in the middle of his crater.

I walk to the river thames. I sit down and look down at the water and its reflective tides. I haven't been swimming since the accident. My face is distorted by the water and it acts like it is sailing away on the waves. After a little while I see more colours in the water and look at my side, but no one is there. I must be too hot from the sun, so I go into the water for the first time in ages.