A trip to the V & A

I had gone to an abandoned and dark playground in the middle of the city, busy all around it but alone in the park itself, the opposite of what I am used to. I had to keep on looking out for people who might want to use it, not that they would probably ever want to, it was dark and horrible, the swing set rusted and beyond usable yet still in the best condition than the rest of the park. And to top it all off there is a new one not that far from here, that is in pristine condition and wanting to be used and ready for the little kiddies and anyone else that might use it. I am sitting down on the rusty swing thinking about where Andrew could be. I don't have a lot of information and he was very cryptic on the phone call, but I do know someone who can help me. John and Stew, the two terrible henchmen that came to mock and taunt me at the hospital.

I knew their cell phone number so I could track them, but did I really need to? Do I really need to invade privacy like that, even if it is for the greater good? Isn't there another way I could get the information that I need? Couldn't I just use his phone or would that give me away. No. That would give me away. I should just track him but that will definitely give me away as I would be meeting him in person but if I met him then I could be tracked. I also need to know the information is uncryptic, easy to read and easy to follow so I can get everything done quicker. I have already lost lots of valuable time.

It didn't take me long to find out where he was, but it was odd. Where he was odd. Why would he be there? I thought that they were on my side. They were so convincing. I knew that she was but the others. I cannot believe that they betrayed me. The two words that were in front of my eyes hurt like hell not physically, I could handle that, I have always managed to, but emotionally, and that is something I would never be able to handle, something almost no one would be able to handle. I cannot believe it. I should have done it when I had the chance. Because now the two words that I used to trust the most were the two words that I trusted the least. The two words I had always recognised as safe and kind.

The two words that I had always loved. This is what the screen said:

Device owner: Jonathan Davidson Miles
Device model: iPhone 6S
Device name: BigJ
Device location: Cornwall Manor, Highlands, Scotland

Cornwall Manor, my home, my place of sanctuary. The place that made me feel safe even after what had happened when I was younger. I couldn't believe the results, this had to be a trick, there is no way that this was true. I tried it again to make sure that it wasn't a flaw and sadly it wasn't. He really was at my house, my family had well and truly betrayed me, their god, their daughter, the person that has helped all they can, that has always been there for them, me, that would die for them, and they betrayed me. So, he is out of the question, I don't want to go to my family, they will find a way to slow me down. What about stew? Where is he at? He should be able to help me, but he wasn't that nice. I should still try him though. So, I tracked his phone, and this is the results that I got:

Device owner: Stewart Richard Johnston
Device model: Hawaii 6 pro
Device name: Rich_Stew
Device location: V & A, Dundee, Scotland

The V&A is a very public place so that is very smart for him to go to. Going there so there is a smaller chance of getting attacked by someone looking for answers about Andrew, someone like me, but him being in a public place won't stop me. I always end up getting what I want and no one can stop me. Doesn't matter where he is, doesn't matter what he has, doesn't matter what weapons to defend he has, I will always get him and my answers. So now that I know where one of them is I can go and get him. He is going to have a terrible day but I'm not. My day is going to be very good indeed. I laugh at myself before running to the train station to get a train to Dundee. The V&A is only next door. This is going to be too easy.