Awakening

I open my eyes and try to sit up just for my mother to place her hand on my chest, for me to lie down. "You need rest." I smile and lean back and take a deep breath. Inhale something only the world can give me. The covers are soft and warm. The room has an odd aroma like most hospital rooms, yet it is calming, reminding me that I did manage to get back home, that I wasn't too late, that I am alive again. The sounds are somewhat soothing and calming. I am glad Triton managed to convince me to come back.

"It's good to be back and alive." I say as I close my eyes and relax my body. "I can't believe I did that. I shouldn't have. I left you. For that I am so sorry." They laugh at me. "I sound just like I did after my accident, don't I?" They all nod. I move the covers off my body and sit up, stretching my body and easing up my joints. "Thank you for leading me." I say as I place my hand on the man's hand. "I would stay but I am needed. For the world to live, Andrew has to die."

"Oh no, no, no, no, no." Jemina and Jimch said, taking my arms and trying to force me back down onto the bed, knowing well that I can bench press a bus, so they would be no problem. "You have to rest now so sit back down and we will worry about Andrew. When you are better than you can worry about him."

"We don't have long. I saw it all. Andrew needs to go for the world to continue." I look at them, but they don't let go of me. They drag me back over to my bed and force me to lay down. "You don't understand what is at stake. If I don't do this then he will take everything." I start to cry, and my mum holds me in her caring arms.

"We will be there for you. As long as we are together then he can't hurt us."

"He won't hurt us." I look up at her face. "He will break us. You need to let me go and do what I have to do. I'm the goddess of the multiverse that can see visions of what will happen. Andrew taking the world for himself sadly is one that is true. One that will happen. He has to die." I try to break free of her hug. "Triton told me that is so"

"Triton? Your AI, Triton?" Asheanna said, laughing her socks off. "You are mad. Even with your wide range of abilities it is still impossible to know what Andrew is planning. The only thing that you really know is that he helped in killing dad and that he is the reason you are a goddess. So yes, he is a bad man, a very bad man but he does not deserve to be killed, and he is no threat to you. Just let it slide."

Mum releases me from her grasp. I stand up and walk over to Asheanna and pick her up. "You are helping him." I bring her closer to my face and she tries to turn away, but I keep her face on mine. "I saw you. I can't trust you. Andrew nearly killed me because you made sure that I couldn't go anywhere. You helped him." I throw her into the wall then walk over to the door and walk down the hall.

As I walk down the hall many people try to grab me just for me to dodge out of the way. "Don't even try." I laugh as I turn around and look at the many doctors trying to get me as I (nearly) fly down the hall, well I don't want to badly hurt them and me flying will up most certainly do that. I suddenly feel a grip on my hands and back as they try and push me to the ground without trying to worsen my condition, then after trying to get out of their hold I feel a sharp pain in my back and as a coolness seeped through my body I felt weaker and my legs gave way and I fell to the ground, my eyelids started to feel heavy and my body went numb, I was left unable to move, my eyelids feel over my eyes and I could swear I could see my mums disappointed face look at me as I finally succumbed to the darkness. How dare they drug me. I am just trying to save everyone from Andrew's terror.

The next time I wake up my family don't look happy at me like they were before. They looked disappointed in me, like I had something wrong. I try to move my hands but find them held securely in place. I look at my family in anger as I test my legs, to no surprise they too are tied to the bed."You restrained me! Why? I haven't done anything." I say while mentally swearing to myself for my stupidity – it was going to happen one time or another if I kept up with this, but I always got around my problems to make sure what needed to happen did, this time was not going to be any different, not if I could help it.