Chapter 3

[3rd Person POV]

The nighttime had officially been replaced by daytime, courtesy of Monokuma's announcement.

Y/N had been awake an hour prior to the announcement, but decided to show up 10 minutes later in order to spite Ishimaru.

Currently lying on his bed, Y/N had an arm on top of his eyes, shielding them from the light on the ceiling, he was reminded of his conversation with Kirigiri, Kyoko, and the motive video he was shown dumped in the garbage can.

'She's very attentive, sasuga Kirigiri chan~!
Y/N smiled to himself as he thought.

The boy sat up and ruffled his hair before turning to look at the clock, it was well past their agreed time to meet up in the cafeteria, Ishimaru is sure to give him an earful when he finally decides to show up.

Stretching his arms, Y/N stood up and turned towards the door.

Upon leaving his room, Y/N took note of his surroundings, nothing bad had seemed to happen, and his monopad showed no signs of it reporting something urgent, which meant that nothing happened after his talk with Kirigiri last night.

"Hah. As if."
Y/N scoffed and smiled before going for the cafeteria.

When Y/N finally entered the room, he was met with a quiet crowd, it seems like they were simply waiting for the class to be complete.

"Wow, you guys look like pigeons lol."

This, was Y/N's way of saying "Good Morning". A plethora of random things to say with absolutely no context whatsoever, while also trying to insult someone.

He pulled out a chair from a random table and dragged it to where the rest are gathered, opting to not squeeze himself in between the crowd. This action obviously irritated Ishimaru due to being very disorderly, but Y/N hardly cared.

"You got her just now, Celeste chan?"
Y/N called out to the Gambler who was a distance away from the Broker.

"I did. My daily routine requires it to be very precise and accurate in order for me to look and feel my best."

"Ehhh, the twin-drills might be a bit much."

Y/N sat with the chair's back in front of him, before resting his arm on top of the chair's back, and finally his chin on the arm.

Ishimaru stood up to check count of the students, only to find a 2 more missing.

"We're missing some people."

"Damn, even I wouldn't have seen that."
Y/N commented, but was ignored to avoid any trouble.

"Yeah, Maizono chan and Togami aren't here yet."

Naegi looked visibly worried, as well as a few other students upon the mention of their fellow classmates.

"A'ight, let's go look for them! Hand me a bat, so I can bonk in case one of them is hor-"

"Ah, Togami!"
Asahina called out to the Heir as a huge bucket of disappointment was dumped unto Y/N's head.

"There goes the fun."
He pouted.

"Hey, have ya seen Maizono anywhere?"
Oowada asked

"Why would you think I've seen her? I came here straight from my room." Answered the heir

*Y/N's Imagination*

"Have ya seen Maizono?"

"At what point did it seem acceptable for you to speak to me? And No, the esteemed eyes of Byakuya Togami didn't fall upon that blue-haired weeaboo, thank god."