Chapter 1

[3rd Person POV]

Naegi Makoto had woken up from his unconsciousness caused by the Ultimate Biker, Mondo Oowada.

The Luckster had started his day, Oowada apologizing while they had their meeting on the cafeteria, and spending his free-time with Maizono Sayaka, the Ultimate Idol.

Surely, more free-time events for this luckster is sure to come, but what about our other Protagonist?

Well...

Y/N passed by multiple students as he is chased by Mondo Oowada along Ishimaru Kiyotaka.

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A B**CH!"

"You have to catch me first, Oowada chan!"

"STOP! NO RUNNING AND FIGHTING IN THE HALLS, OR ANYWHERE!"

If you're wondering what happened, Y/N had snipped the bottom of the Milk Carton Mondo was drinking out of, spilling everything on his shirt and jacket, Y/N provoked him more by throwing a small card at his hair, causing it to snip some parts of it, and the card to stick.

Mondo's booming voice was heard before students saw Y/N emerge out of the kitchen before exiting the cafeteria in a hurry with Mondo Oowada following soon after.

Ishimaru, as the Ultimate Moral Compass, decided to tell them off, but neither the troublemaker and the biker are listening, causing the Moral Compass to also give chase to the two.

"Ahhh...those 3 are giving me a headache."
Complained Asahina, rubbing her temples as she did.

Sakura said nothing, but nodded in agreement with her.

Soon, Y/N made a turn and was heading to the dorms, seeing as he's significantly faster than Oowada, he had time to look around and there, he saw Makoto Naegi talking with Maizono Sayaka, all blushy and stuff.

"Naegi chaaaan~!"
Y/N called out in a sing-song voice as he approached the smaller boy.

"A-Ah, L/N kun, what's up?"

"Already forming a relationship with a fellow classmate, I see."

Y/N teased making the luckster blush in embarrassment as he went to deny it.

"N-No! It's nothing like that! We're just catching up since we're old classmates, that's all! Besides...a normal person like me can never..."

The Information Broker gave the nervous a smirk, giving the impression that he wasn't buying the reason...

...and he really isn't.

"It's your life, you do whatever you want; that also means you shouldn't try to live by other people's standards. Though, I warn you of your own trust and honesty, it might get you in trouble someday."
Y/N warned with a smile, then he went behind Naegi as he pulled the luckster back, just in time for a chair to suddenly come flying pass them.

Mondo emerged from the entrance to the Main Hall, Ishimaru in pursuit.

Naegi turned to question Y/N, but he was already gone, and was instead, deeper into the dorm halls.

"Bye Bye, Makoto Naegi chan!"
Y/N childishly waved from a distance before continuing to run away.

"YOU BASTARD, COME HERE!"
Mondo ran after the Information Broker.

"OOWADA KUN! THAT'S ENOUGH!"
Ishimaru continued to try and cease their hostile activity.

Naegi just looked on in disbelief, besides Togami, which only happened once, Y/N is the only one to intentionally provoke Mondo, despite the height and build difference.