Love Hotel Scenario #3

[Y/N's POV]

"......."

"........"

"........."

In here, I'm supposed to play the role of their "ideal," like some shared fantasy...

Ikusaba chan's fantasy... It's kind of hard to tell what exactly is going to be waiting for me.

"...were you here early?"

"Huh?"

"I might've taken a longer time getting ready than usual. My sister didn't want me to go without putting on any make-up."

Wot...?

Ikusaba chan wearing make-up is already weird, but what's even weirder is... Enoshima did it for her...?

Not exactly what I had in mind, but I can see why this is her ideal. But I wonder what part I have here?

Let's see...

"No, I just got here too, but why do you even need to wear make-up?"

Ikusaba chan brushed a portion of her hair behind her ear before clearing her throat.

"I don't know myself. Junko chan just wanted to experiment on someone, I guess. Does it look bad?"

That reaction... are we close friends here...? Maybe even a couple? It's kind of hard to tell with someone of this level of social ineptness.

Guess I'll just have to play it safe, can't risk waking her up.

"Well, it suits you. But I think not wearing any is better. That's just me, though."

Her eyes visibly lit up at this and she was able to give a small smile.

Honestly, despite having a kill count that's higher than a drug addict who was forced to smoke everything since the expiration date is tomorrow, she possesses this very human side to her.

Well, even evil-intent is part of being a human.

"Th-Thanks..."

Now, time for the hardest part.

"I gotta ask, why are we here again? It's not like we have to check into a hotel so soon after just meeting up."

That's when Ikusaba started to play with her hands, she was visibly nervous; certainly unfitting of the Ultimate Soldier.

"S-Since you just came back, and I also came back from being drafted... I thought it'd be fun if we spent some time together for a few weeks before returning... And I-I'm sure you're tired too, so I already booked a hotel days before we met up..."

I see... We're both people with jobs that require us to be away for an enormous amount of time. Not surprising with Ikusaba chan being a soldier, but I wonder what my job here is...?

It's useless to dwell on it, I don't plan on staying within this dream for long.

With all that information, I took the first move and held Ikusaba's hand before moving to the bed and having her sit on it before I also sat.

"Couldn't you have made me do all this instead?"

I asked her whilst keeping a tight hold on her hand.

"D-Did you want to? I'm sorry..."

The expression on her face was saddened.

"No. I only want you to also take a break too, just as much as you want me to. Next time, let's plan things together, okay?"

Ikusaba blushed before nodding quickly.

"Great. Now, what do you want to do today? We have a lot of time together."