Chapter 10

[3rd Person POV]

Once again, the students found themselves inside the court room of this accursed school, attending a trial for a second murder they wished hadn't happened.

This time, there were only 11 students, and by the end of this trial, only 10 or 1 would emerge out of the room and back into their “regular” lives.

A mixture of emotions and feelings on their faces as their entire world revolved around this very moment.

Whether they live or die, is entirely up to them.

"Ah, sh*t. Here we go again."

The 2nd Class Trial is about to begin...

[CLASS TRIALS: IN SESSION]

"Now then, why don't we start by discussing the murder weapon?"

Monokuma gave them off an initial topic to kickstart the discussion, and the students didn't waste the opportunity by jumping on it.

"According to the Monokuma Files, the victim suffered a blow to the head with a blunt weapon, which resulted in her death."
Togami debriefed the class.

"Couldn't you have just said “blunt-force trauma”?"
Y/N questioned the heir, prompting a click of his tongue at the broker.

"What could this blunt weapon be?"
Ishimaru asked before being interrupted.

"I don't know, but it probably isn't sharp."
The broker rolled his eyes at the painfully obvious questions, prompting Celeste to silently giggle while she covered her mouth.

"It has got to be a steel pipe!"
Hagakure answered confidently.

"Imma smack you with one, if you don't stop the bull-"

Y/N, once again, had his mouth covered by Celeste's free-hand, as she was still silently laughing into her other one.

"That's wrong!"
Naegi refuted the Clairvoyant.

"Oh right! I was totally off!"

"Well, we didn't find any steel pipe at the scene of the crime."
Yamada sweatdropped at the bum.

"The victim's wound matched the shape of the dumbbell as well."
Kirigiri pointed out, fully understanding as to why Y/N was going off earlier.

Then said broker broke(hehe) from Celeste's grip as he gently took her hand away from his face.

"THE DUMBBELL WITH THE BLOOD SPLATTER WAS LITERALLY BESIDE THE BODY! WHY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION!?"

"Calm down, L/N kun. I'm sure everyone is still shaken up by it."
Celeste patted the broker's shoulder.

But instead of being dumbfounded by how freaking stupid they are, they're more surprised that Kirigiri checked the wound of the body.

"Y-You checked her wound!?"

"Hiii!!! Gross!"
Yamada reacted while shaking

"The next murder is gonna be me cooking you in the oven."
Commented Y/N, a little agitated than usual. And this prompted Yamada to silence himself immediately.

Ignoring his comment, Celeste added a follow-up to Kirigiri's point.

"Seeing as how there were bloodstains on the carpet, we can safely assume that the murder took place in the girls' changing room."

"No, it didn't."
Y/N whispered to Celeste, but before the gambler could ask, Togami interrupted by taking control of the conversation.

"Let's figure out who did it, then. Though I have already ascertained who it was."