Love Hotel Scenario #1

[Y/N's POV]

"........"

"........."

".........."

Coming in here, I think I'm supposed to play the role of their "ideal." Like some sort of shared fantasy...

Kyoko's fantasy...
I should know that better than anyone else, but somehow I have no idea...

"Hey..."

"Yeah...?"

"......"

Kyoko looked down a little bit, her expression was easier to read than usual so I can figure out most of what she's probably thinking.

"Why are you so far away...?"

Nevermind, I have no idea what she's thinking about.

"Huh?"

"Weren't you the one who invited me to bed? Why are you just standing there?"

I did? Y/N, what a man, you are.

"O-Oh sorry."

"*Sigh* We finally get home after a long day of work, and you're still capable of teasing..."

Kyoko and I work together, huh? So there's a world where I'm a decent person working a decent job?

I approached Kyoko who stood by the foot of the bed, she seemed... to be holding out on using the bed.

She hasn't changed out of her clothes, so we must've just gotten home. But judging from her lack of wanting to do something about it, she must also be really tired to even bother and wants nothing more than to just head to bed, but she's making the time to wait for me.

Then suddenly, she embraced me by the neck.

"It's been a while, hasn't it...?"

She whispered in such a soft tone that I'd rarely ever hear her use; I couldn't make myself ask what she was talking about. So, I rolled with it.

"It's been 2 years since we've entered into a relationship and started living together. So much has changed since then."

"2 years, huh? I felt it was even shorter than how long it actually took."

That was good enough, right?

"That's because we've always been busy. Even at home your work as an Information Broker doesn't stop, as well as my work as a Detective."

Ah, so here we're still both Information Broker and Detective? I guess things didn't change much. I wonder if that's her ideal...

"But now... We have the night to ourselves."

Saying that, I felt her embrace around me tighten.

"Y/N... Hug me..."

So she calls me "Y/N" here too?

She's Kirigiri Kyoko the Detective, and I'm L/N Y/N the Information Broker. In this fantasy, we've been together for 2 years and had also been living together.

Her fantasy's pretty tame and well-rounded. Is having such a peaceful life her ideal, I wonder?

"Y/N..."

"R-Right."

Snapping back to my current situation, I snaked my arms around her waist before locking her into a hug. She seemed to like that as she loosened her embrace on my neck and smiled.

Then she touched her forehead with mine, almost eskimo kissing me too.

"This is quite therapeutic, don't you think so...?"

Her cool voice being reduced to a whisper, it was something I can get used to, but never tire.

"I'd take any opportunity to spoil my Kyoko like this, especially if she's asking..."

Nice job, Y/N!

""My Kyoko," huh. I'm never going to get tired of hearing that..."

So she feels the same way as I do?

It seems like, the longer I spend in this fantasy, the more it seems to be in line with my own. I wonder if...

"You'll take any opportunity, huh...?"

After she said that, I felt a tug on my neck, and because of Kyoko and I's position whilst hugging, both of us fell right on to the bed.

After falling, I immediately picked myself up using both my hands and knees to support me on the bed before realizing the person below me.

Kyoko was underneath me... her cheeks flushed red and her eyes stared at mine.

I could feel the heat creep up on my face, and I'm sure I won't be able to hide my blush anymore.

Her brown necktie loosened, and her collared blazer jacket were off her shoulders and are only being worn by her arms, said arms are on both sides of her head. My hands press both spaces in between Kyoko's head and her hands, as it were the only available spots nearest to me so I could stabilize myself and avoid falling on her.

But because of the situation, I even forgot that I was tugged unto that bed and began apologizing.

"S-Sorry, Kyoko..."

I tried to get off, but I was stopped because of a hand suddenly cupping my cheek and firmly grasping it.

"No, stay..."

Just like that, I was unable to move due to her request. Her gloved hand remained on my cheek as she continued to graze it with her thumb.

A smile appeared on her face as she looked at me warmly...

"Are you feeling shy...?"

I didn't answer. For some reason, my throat became stuck and I refused to make any sound.

Kyoko seemed amused and just continued to gently caress my cheek.

"We've been together for 2 years and you're still nervous about this...? You're so cute, Y/N..."

Then she removed her hand from my cheek and started to gently trace from my face to my neck, my chest, and down to my arm.

"But we can't have that, so this time..."

Then Kyoko dropped her arm onto the bed and stared at me with those mesmerizing eyes.

Because of her tantalizing expression, and our position, I could not help but feel that I did not want to move, and I'm sure Kyoko felt the same way.

That's when I came to a realization...

It was neither the lifestyle or the occupation that made it Kyoko's ideal, rather, it's because of one, single factor...

Her ideal... was me.

"Y/N, I'll leave it to you..."

Then she slowly closed her eyes and lifted her chin up, willingly showing me how vulnerable she was.

I immediately understood what I should do, and whatever happens after, we will deal with it together.

So, with my steeled resolve and shaky breaths, I inched closer towards her and...

......
............
.................
.......................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/? Done!

Some Kyoko fluff! I really love this girl.

First draft was actually going into spicy territory, but I thought it didn't fit Kyoko's character, so I changed it into something more wholesome!

Also, I think pretty much everyone knows who's next, lol.

-Mod Ibuki