Chapter 13

[3rd Person POV]

-DAY TIME-

When Y/N slowly came to, the first thing he felt is that he felt great, really great. In fact, that sleep he had was the most sleep he has ever gotten since coming here.

Even despite the fact that he's lying on the floor with his right cheek planted on said floor.

He recounted the events of yesterday, being reminded of Celeste's overly affectionate self, and her reminiscing of the time they had spent together.

"I guess she really misses the outside, huh?"

The broker muttered before sitting up.

"She'd kill me if she saw me lying on the floor with these clothes on."

Since it was way past Monokuma's announcement of day time, the first thing Y/N did was take a shower to freshen himself up before taking the time to make himself look more presentable.

As always, he took too long with his necktie, but remembering Celeste's words of him giving up halfway, Y/N resolved to do it properly.

And when he did, he patted himself before deciding what's enough is enough.

"Mhm. Guess I should check out if they're doing something."

When Y/N exited his room, he crossed paths with Naegi Makoto who had been walking around.

"Naegi chan~"
Y/N called out to the luckster who almost jumped due to his voice.

"A-Ah, L/N kun. I didn't see you at breakfast today, what happened?"

"I overslept, teehee~"

"O-Of course."

"Anyway, did anything happen yet?"

"Nothing much. But I was planning to check on the cafete--"

The luckster was interrupted by a loud wail coming from the bathhouse.

A voice they know all too well.

"Quick! Someone's getting railed!"

Y/N ran past Naegi and into the shower room, and upon getting there a look of concern and worry brushed the Lucky Student's face.

"Yamada kun!"

But the two came face-to-face with the scene of the Fanfic Creator bowing his head again and again whilst groveling at Kirigiri Kyoko.

"Y-Yamada kun?"

"Please save me, Naegi Makoto-dono!"
said student ran to the luckster for help, causing further confusion.

"What's going on?"
Naegi asked.

"I was simply asking a question. I want to know why he went and used Alter Ego without permission in the dead of night."
Kirigiri answered.

"Damn it, I wanna be reprimanded by Kirigiri chan too."
Y/N crossed his arms with a huff.

The lavender-haired girl responded by giving him a side glare, causing the broker to shiver a little.

"I-I was kidding..."

"A-All I did was talk to her!"
Yamada started to explain while his cheeks were tinted pink.

"She wasn't disgusted at all when I openly talked about my hobbies. That was a first time for me! I have never spoken to a normal girl like that before!"

"It's not really a normal girl, though..."
Asahina pointed out.

"That's just an AI. It was only interested in what you were saying. It wasn't interested in you."
Celeste added