Omake #1

*BARK!*

*BARK!*

*BARKBARKBARK!!*

"This is why I dislike dogs. They're really noisy and they aren't interesting at all, not to mention, they're overly loyal. This is why I much prefer human companio- Gh-!"

*BARKBARKBARK!*

Y/N clung on a pole several feet from the ground where many dogs were barking at him for some reason.

After expressing his distaste, he could only sweat a little as the dogs continued to harass him.

"Fufu~ I guess you're not used to being put in this kind of situation, right L/N kun?"

"Don't you think it's time you should help me, Tia!?"

"Hmmm... I've never heard of someone asking for help, be so ungrateful."

"Come on! Shoo them away!"

Celestia placed a hand behind her ear teasingly.

"Ngh... Please shoo them away..."

"Alright. I'll lend you a hand."

The girl laughed before moving on to gently shooing the dogs away from the pole Y/N was latching on.

After the dogs were gone, Y/N hopped down said pole.

"Oh, dear. Your outfit is a mess now."

Celestia patted down Y/N.

"You're more worried about the outfit than me?"

"Hmph. You do not know the true value of these things, you need to learn to appreciate it more."

"Ah! It's because of those dogs! They didn't pay attention to the ingredients, but they somehow came running to me!"

Y/N grabbed 2 plastic bags from the pavement, he had presumably dropped this earlier.

"Well, it's certainly a sight to behold. I wasn't expecting this when you called and told me you were in trouble."

"More importantly, I want to go home as soon as possible! Let's make hotpot!"

"Hotpot? At this season?"

"Doesn't matter what the season, as long as we got a reason!"

"And that reason is...?"

"I want hotpot!"

Celestia sighed before tussling Y/N's hair.

"Fine. It just so happens that I am in quite the mood for something warm."

"Yoshaaaaa!!!"

Walking away into the sunset, the two looked like they were people living normal lives, the nature of both their livelihoods and traits hidden under a veil of lies, with nobody aware with the exception of the two of them.

"By the way, what are you even doing out so late?"

"Oh! I had to help a detective on a case, nothing too big."

"Aren't you and detectives normally enemies?"

"Not this one! A very interesting person, so I decided to help out."

Then the broker turned to the gambler.

"So, what have you been up to?"

"Another mafia boss lost their earnings to me. Wanted to take a vacation to Japan, ended up going home with nothing left. Fufu~"

"Now, that's heartless~"

Y/N then offered his arm.

"I assume you'd want to stick around closer to me for a while?"

"Being able to tell what exactly a girl wants, quite a charming trait. Which is why you're A-Rank~"

Celestia took the offer and linked her arm around his.

"Hmhmhm~"

"You seem happy."

"Why, of course. Today has given me many reasons to be."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, what indeed~?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celeste and Y/N's daily life before Hope's Peak Academy!

Been thinking about doing something like this now. Of course, only important people in Y/N's life will receive short, special extra chapters.

Love hotel will probably come after the Epilogue of this book!

Hope everyone enjoyed!

-Mod Ibuki