Chapter 21

[3rd Person POV]

"From now on, the true solution arc of the mutual killings school life begins now. Now, in the interest of fair play, I'll unlock every door in this school."

Monokuma shortly followed up after his announcement of the killing game's climax.

This updated the remaining 6 of the students' handbooks.

.....

Finally gaining access to rooms they, otherwise, don't have any information on.

"Feel free to search every room. Try your hardest to solve the mystery!"

Naegi, Kyoko, and Y/N moved to the Dormitories of the 2nd Floor and the Lucky Student was surprised to see the entire place in ruins. But saw a slightly-opened door by the end of the Hallway.

"Well, I'll see you again at the final Class Trial. Ah-hahahahaha!!"

This was it... The end is finally happening...

Upon entering the room, they came to find out through the recently updated handbook that the place was the Principal's Private room.

"Would this be the room your father used, Kirigiri san?"

"Seems like it."

"Oh, right! You have already used the Master Key to check it out."

Kyoko passed by both the Information Broker and the Lucky Student before going on to access a nearby computer.

Y/N waltzed inside the room and checked out anything he found interesting.

"Let it be known that I called the existence of the Master Key! Kyoko really counted on my intuition when I told her it must've existed."

"Ignoring Y/N... As I thought, there doesn't seem to be any useful information here. There is no mention about the outside world, “The Biggest Most Atrocious Despair-Inducing Incident in Human History.”, or anything important."
Kyoko moved herself away from the computer.

"So, there aren't any important clues in this room?"

"No, but there is something that bothers me."

The screen showed a password.

"It seems like the principal was hiding something."

"I wonder what it is."

"I tried everything I could come up with, but I can't progress without a new hint of some sort."

Kyoko closed her eyes and looked away in order to think about how to access the computer.

That's when Y/N suddenly put his chin on her shoulder and took one glance at the password.

He simply hummed in response to seeing it.

"Kyoko, I'll try something, is that alright with you?"

"Knock yourself out."

That's when Y/N began to type in something.

"KYOKO" was the password on The Principal's computer.

Then they gained access to a hidden room.

"Huh. Who knew the Principal learned how to vent."

Entering the small space, they were met with a present box on the side.

Naegi asked what it was for, but Kyoko didn't need to look to know it was unpleasant.

Y/N covered his ears just in time for Naegi's scream upon discovering the contents of the box. Bones and a skull.