Chapter 2 - Meeting Y/N

"Y/N, are you sure this is safe?"
"No F***ing idea, Joonie!" I yelled, trying to overlap the crowd surrounding me. Clumsily putting on the red helmet.

"I don't think this is a very good idea. You should stop this before it's too late." Your best friend answered you worriedly.

"No way." I smiled at him confidently.

Context, some kids had made a DIY waterslide down a small hill yesterday and overnight it had frozen and now I was going to roll down it in a shopping trolley. My only protection was the red helmet with white stripes on it.

Was this a good idea? No way in hell.
But would it be funny? HELL YES!

"Are you ready?" A senior from my university yelled.
"I was born ready." I looked at him, smirking.

Namjoon sighed at idiots in front of him, finally letting go of the trolley, letting you roll down the waterslide.

"WUUUUH!" I screamed, the crowd that had gathered, roared in cheers watching the stupid stunt.

Hobi clenched his phone even tighter, running closer to me, trying to capture everything on the small screen.

"Y/N, WATCH OUT!" He yelled, pointing in my direction.

Looking at along his fingers, I finally noticed what he was what screaming about. A large, naked tree.

*Crash!*

"OMG, Y/N." Namjoon hissed, feeling my pain.

Not being able to stop the trolley, I fell out the metal object, right into the bush.

"Is she okay, Hobi?"
"I don't know." Hoseok walked closer to the mess, not being able to spot me.

Suddenly, a scratched hand flew out of the scrub.

"And she's alive!" He screamed, putting his hands up.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, running towards the scene.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He slapped me on the cheek, not very hard though.

"Argh, Stop hitting me." I fake whined at him.

"You imbecile! Why do I allow you to to do the things you do?" He put his hand on his waist and sighed.

"Because you love me." I smiled, smacking his shoulder lightly.

"I do, that's why I care about you."

"You hurt?" Hobi

"A ton." I smiled, trying to distract myself from the pain.

All my exposed body parts was bleeding, especially my hands.

Those Damm branches.

-

"And the biology behind whales are actually quite fascinating. For example, did you know that the great sperm whale is actually..." The teacher kept babbling on and on about whales.

Already on the way to dozing off, I looked over at my best friend, Namjoon, well one of my best friends.

"You're a great whale." He half mumbled. I snorted at his comment before hitting him on the back.

He opened up his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"You had it coming, mister." I put my finger up, shushing him.

"Anyway, you wanna get something to drink with me after classes are over?"
He carefully removed my finger from his Mouth.

"Sure, why the hell not."

"You need to stop cursing so much."

"That wasn't cursing."

"Oh it was."

"Shut up. You just called our teacher a whale."

-

"I don't get it, Taehyung's not that cute."

"It's because you're not into guys, you wouldn't get it." I clenched my hot beverage, shocked at his words.

"Come on, Y/N, I can see when a guy is attractive and he's overrated."

"No, he's not-"

I suddenly crashed into a stranger.

"What the f**k? Can't you see s**t?"
"

I'm so sorry, sir."
"No you aren't, look where you're going" he hissed at you.

"I said I'm sorry. Here, let me buy you a new shirt. How much-" I pulled out my wallet.

"Listen, I don't need your money, okay? Just get out of my way, b**ch."

I gasped, feeling affected by his harsh words as he pushed me aside.

"What a d***." Your friend mumbled to himself.

End of chapter 2.