Chapter 52 - Telling Friends

The clinking sound continued as the spoon hit the sides of the glass while I stirred my coffee.
I stared into the light brown foam, the heart on top of it now long gone.

Right now, I was trying to numb myself for the events that were about to occur. If I could, I'd run away.
Run home to my fiancé and be comforted by him. My fiancé.

I already felt giddy in my knees just thinking about Jungkook.
He made me feel all warm and soft on the inside.

But then the clock's ding put me out of my happy trance. Namjoon and Hoseok entered the small Cafe looking handsome as ever.

Hobi's eyes widened as he finally spotted me. He quickly strutted over to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Oh Y/N, are you okay? Is the baby alright?" Having been best friends for several years, we had learned to look out for each other and sense when something is up and hoseok couldn't smell the fact that something was up.

"Yes, everything surrounding the baby is fine. He's alright." I protectively put my hands around my stomach to get a good feel of my baby. It felt like he was doing well.

"Oh... What is it then?" The other tall man walks in front of a very worried Hoseok.

"Please just sit down and let me explain because I know that you won't like it." I took a sip of my drink.

"Oh my God. Did you get together with Jungkook again?" And like that, I spat out my drink.

Like I said, having known each other for so long, we could practically read each others minds.

"How'd you know?" I eyed Namjoon as he sat down on the chair in front of me.

"Well first of all, we haven't seen each other a lot so I figured you'd gotten a boyfriend as you always told us you were busy when we wanted to hang out, but you having a boyfriend right after you found out you were going to be a mom. No, it didn't make sense, it had to be him," He slowly leaned over.

" Second of all, I saw you with him a couple of days ago so that was a good indicator." He again leaned back, putting his big hands behind his head like he was a lawyer who'd just won their case.

"Please don't be too mad at me." I squeezed my eyes together tightly, actually expecting the worst.

"I'm honestly fine with it. I mean, I'm not exactly thrilled after what he did to you but if you wanna be with him, then that's alright with me."

"Yeah," Hoseok chimes in.
"I'm also good, as long as he doesn't hurt you in any kind of way."

"I mean, what kind of friends would we be if we were to meddle in your relationships?" The other male adds on.

"We love you and support you no matter what." Joonie stands up and pulls me in for a tight hug, so does Hobi.