Chapter 33 - Escape

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes..." I hesitated to answer his question.

I trusted him enough to close my eyes as his lips fit onto mine, almost perfectly.

Finally...

It had happened, he touched her in ways in which only a true lover could touch.

He felt absolutely euphoric, like he was floating on the clouds on an orange pink sky, just him and his love.

Like an affirmation of their love, Jungkook knew for sure that he'd end up with Y/N and spent the rest of his life with her.

To him, those 14 years didn't mean anything, they were just there for other people to judge and demean them.

He was ready to take the risk and jump into the world with her by his side but question was- was Y/N ready and willing to take that certain risk?

That certain thought got him all bothered and worried as he wrapped his hands around her.

"Is this your first kiss?"
"I've kissed others before but not like this." She cutely fumbled with her fingers as the moonlight reflected itself on her beautiful skin.

He weirdly enough understood what she was saying to him.
"Well I'm happy to hear that."
He immediately pressed his lips against hers again.

Jungkook carefully grabbed her butt pulled her onto his lap and she wrapped her arms around him in the most loving manner possible and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"This is so wrong but I can't stop myself from falling in love with you. I love you, I love you."

Just about as she opened her mouth to say something, sounds came from the door.

Her eyes widened at the horrifying realization of what was happening.
"Oh no... My mom is home from her night shift at the hospital. Quick, you need to get out of here."

Jungkook immediately got off the couch and followed behind Y/N into what he assumed was her mothers bedroom- It seemed too boring to be Y/N's room.

"There's a fire escape stair right outside this window." She said as she opened the large window.

He quickly got out on the stairs, said his goodbyes to her and left.

---

"Uhm Hi Y/N, can we talk alone for a second?" She nodded as she wiped one of the tables down.

"If it's about yesterday, then don't worry about it. That kiss was a mistake and it won't happen again, okay?" She smiled.

"But- o-oh yeah, okay. Don't worry, it won't happen again." He joked back.