Chapter 21 - Prom

"Wow, just... Wow." Hoseok looked at our university's entrance with stars in his eyes.

Balloons were tyed to the sides of the stairs, lights shining the whole up and music blasting from the inside of the building.

I did not notice Taehyung sneaking up besides me, he carefully sqeezed my hand. It was so small in his hand.

It was moments like these I hope
to treasure forever, even when I grow old and start forgetting things.

"It's almost as beautiful as you, baby." He leaned down and whispered softly in my ear. I smiled at him and his perfect face. Formed by the gods themselves.

The dress I was wearing was a very flowy, maroon colored dress that went down to the ground.
It was enchantingly beautiful.

But so was Taehyung in his tuxedo.
I couldn't help but to stare at him, he was just so handsome, it was hard not to gawk.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Shall we go in?"

As we walked through the massive corridor, we saw all kinds of things happening-

People making out with each other, people trying their first joint ever and so much more weird s*** was happening at the same time.

Before I could spot more weird stuff, we stood the party itself.
This was where the music was coming from.

He clenched my hand even tighter, "You ready?" "yeah. I'm ready."

---

The time of the clock was currently unknown but it was dark outside so I just assumed that it late, the boys had went away so I sat alone in the corner, until someone fake coughed.

I

turned around and saw Taehyung,
"Taehyung, I thought you left."
"Well it seems that I didn't." He shrugged.

"Wanna dance?"
"Why not?"

"Do you realize how f***ing beautiful you look today?" He held onto my hips as we swayed to the music.

Too shy to say anything, I looked down on the ground.

"Tae, I have to use the bathroom."
"Sure, go ahead."

---

I got out of the bathroom as I dried my hands on my dress.

My bathroom break took longer than I thought because some poor girl threw up on herself and I ended up helping her.

As I looked around the room, I spotted Taehyung...

Kissing another girl?

My heart stopped and sank to the bottom of my stomach.

I walked over to him, "Taehyung?"
His eyes widened as he saw me.

"S***, you weren't supposed to see that." He pushed the girl to the side as he ran after me.

"Y/N, it's not what you think!" He stopped as I ran out the door.

I sat down crying on the door step, tears flowing down my face like crazy.

"Y/N?"
"Jungkook..."

End of chapter 21.
Hope you enjoyed