Chapter 58 - She returns

"Baby, I'm so sorry for that. I didn't know she would be there."
"Aw, it's alright. You didn't know." I didn't look at him, I just kept unpacking.
"Is something wrong? You seem off."
"You seem off." I repeated him in an annoying voice.

"Woah what is with you today?"
"Nothing, nothing is wrong." I stood up to leave the hallway but he grabbed my arm.

"Come on, you can tell me."
"Like I said, it's nothing really." I looked away from his intimidating gaze.

"Please just tell me it, I know something is wrong. I love you and you can tell me anything."

"It's just... what do you see in me? JungHwa is actually pretty-" Before I could finish, he kissed me softy.
"That's the dumbest thing you've ever said." He chuckled lightly.

"I don't care about your looks and even if I did, you're the most stunning woman I know. I love you because you're you. You're my precious Y/N. You're amazing, beautiful, kind, funny, light-hearted and you're you. There's so many reasons why I love you, I can't possibly name them all."

I couldn't help myself get happy at his words. It felt good to have someone love me for who I was.

"And I love you too." I carefully kissed him on the cheek.
"Alright, I'm gonna go buy the things we didn't buy, I'll be right back. Take care of Mina and Hana for me. Love you." He kissed me and walked walked out of the door.

---

*Knock knock knock knock*

"Coming!"
Anticipating to see my fiance, the sight her again shocked me deeply.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came here to see my Jungkook, of course."

Excuse me, MY jungkook!??!

"I'm so sorry but he's not here right now-"
"Oh my God, you're pregnant, aren't you? With your cute little bump."
She smiled but something about it seemed fake.

"How far along are you now?"
"5-5 months." I wasn't the type to stutter but she scared me as I didn't know what her intentions were.

"5 months? I see... so you're not just a fling he has, you're the real deal."

Fling? That doesn't sound like him at all.
"I'm sorry to be asking but what are you doing here?"

"Like I said before, I'm here to see Jungkook, I oh so desperately need to see him right now, as in right now."
"For what?"
"I wouldprefer to keep that private actually... but 5 months, that's a long time."

I responded with a light hum and nod.
"Do you know their gender?"
"Not yet, we decided to wait to know until we give birth."
"Cool, cool, cool. Can I feel them?" Before I give her an answer, the car we rented pulled up in the driveway.

"JungHwa? I thought I told you get away from my family. Last I saw you, you tried to break me and Ellie up."
"But-"
"No, get out or I'm calling the police."
"But-"
"Now!"

And as easily as that, she left.

(Is that... is that character developmentI smell? It is! Cause the old Jk would never have done that)