Chapter 45 - 7 Weeks

"Anyways, I was kind of thinking about how we'd do this biology project- Y/N, are you even there?"
He leaned over to me and snapped his long fingers in front of my face.

"Huh, what?" I was instantly snapped out of the trance I had been in since I entered the classroom.

"Are you okay- did that hot dilf hurt you?" Namjoon looked suspiciously at me.

"No, no not at all." I waved my hands slightly but he could tell based off my expression that I was in pain, agony even.

"Come on, you know that you can tell me everything," He carefully patted my back, "I won't tell anyone. You know that you can trust me."

"Can- can we go outside?"
"Sure, why not?"

---

"Do you remember Jungkook? That dad to 2 girls I really liked?"
"Yeah, you were completely smitten with each other." He laughed slightly but stopped immediately when he realized that there no room for it.

"Did he hurt you physically?" His mood got serious again.

"No, it's not that. Not that at all."

7 weeks... 7 weeks was what it took for me to realize that he had left me for good.

For 7 weeks he had been gone, out of my life.

And just like that, I finally broke down and I told Namjoon everything that had happened.

---

" Y/N," He lightly squeezed my shoulder as he looked me in the eyes.
"I think you should take a pregnancy test."

"Huh?"

"You just told me you had unprotected sex with him and you were having cramps. Cramping is a sign of pregnancy, Y/N. Come on, let's go to the drug store and get one.
We will take care of the rest from there." He stood up.

"Promise me that you won't judge me if I am."
"How could I possibly judge my best friend? Now let's go get Hobi and then go to the store."

---

"Y/N! Are you okay?"

Hoseok ran over to me and engulfed me in an extremely tight hug.
"Joonie told me everything. It's going to be alright, just let me help you."

I could feel the tear drops dripping down on the back of my shirt.
He was crying, he had been ever since Namjoon told him everything.

"It's going to be a long day but it's going to be alright. We're here for you always and forever."

---

"How time is left?" My best friend yells from behind the brown door.

"3 minutes, you impatient bitch." Namjoon responds back.

I was currently sitting in Hobi's bathroom, waiting for the test to be done and reveal itself.

The boys were standing and waiting outside the door.

I was secretly panicking on the inside, my body quivering with anticipation.
What would I do if it was positive?
Would I call him, even when he told me not to?

Would I have to get an abortion or adopt it away?

I already knew I wasn't strong enough to go through with an abortion. Not that I thought it was murder.
I 100% support the possibility to get one, I just couldn't get one myself.

Suddenly the alarm went off and I grabbed the kit...

It was positive...

(Author note: Just so everything is clear, I am a 100% pro-choice and so is Y/N. We both believe that people who can get pregnant should have the choice to get an abortion, no matter the circumstances. Thank you for your time.)