Chapter 10 - Return

"One small americano for you, sir."
"Thank you."
"You are welcome. Have a great day."

I smiled at the young man as he left.

School and work had been going really great for Y/N lately. Her grades were going up and she'd received a lot of praise from her boss, so yeah, what more could you ask for?

Sitting in my dreams, I didn't notice the man who entered the door.

"H-Hi, Y/N. Can we have one blueberry donut and machiato?"

'We?' I look down and notice both Hana and Mina by his arms.

Having noticed my stare, he speaks up.

"Mina, this is Y/N, can you say hi to her?"

"H-hey." She smiles, slighly hiding behind her father in a state of shyness.

"Hi Mina, it's lovely to meet you." I give her my brightest smile.

"And this is Hana but you've already met her." He tilts his head, lifting Hana up in her carrier slightly, so I could see better.

'They're both so adorable.' I admired the girls in awe.

Upon seeing, Hana shrieked with joy at meeting a 'new' face.

"So yeah, one blueberry donut and a..." I slightly pointed my pen at him, having forgotten his order.
"One medium machiato."
"Coming up."

He leaned down and whispered in his daughter's ear to go find a table and sit.

He brushed the dust off his pants as he stood up.

"Busy day huh?" He looked around the room at the multiple guests here.

"yeah, it's been quite busy lately."
"Good to know." The tension suddenly turned awkward and he decided it would be better to find his daughter and sit down.

After a couple of minutes passed by, his coffee was ready, so I went over to the table and them their orders.

"You know, I saw you yesterday."
"Huh?"
"Yesterday, I saw you play fighting with a friend off yours."
Not quite knowing how to respond, I just smiled at him not wanting to make things awkward.

Before he could respond to my smile, the door opened and Jungkook felt his heart drop.

It was Ellie...

End of chapter 10.
Sry it was so short