Chapter 59 - Returning home

"Baby... I'm so sorry for that. She must've followed us home- You know what? Forget it, we're going home now. Go pack for the kids and I will go book some plane tickets for us." He lightly kissed my cheek and walked past me.

---

"Y/N-ie, where are we going?"
"Oh, we're going back home."
"Why? We have been here for 3 days."
Mina finally looked up from her superman and batman figurines and gave me a confused look.

"I'm so sorry, baby, but we can't stay here anymore."
"Okay then." She gave me her classic child like smile that was capable of lighting up the whole world.

In my eyes, Mina had always been and still is an extremely intelligent and understanding young girl.
From what her father had told me, Mina was ahead of her age, she was quick to speak, walk, crawl etc etc.

I secretly loved the way Jungkook talked about his kids  the way his eyes lit up everytime he spoke about how Mina had fixed a jigsaw or a puzzle, or how Hana had screamed the word"No!" aloud in the backseat of the car.

Jungkook was a phenomenal dad, he was kind, caring, understanding and not to mention handsome.
"Y/N, are you coming?"
"Of course."

---

"Finally we're home." He said happy as ever and stretched his arms into the air.

"Finally, but I really need to get back to my mom and explain why the trip ended so suddenly."

My mom still didn't know about Jungkook, she would have a panic attack if she ever were to find out.
I had originally told her that it was a school trip that already was paid for and she had believed me.

She knew that I was expecting but she thought that Jungkook had left permanently. That's why she couldn't find out about it right now. First later.

---

"Hey mom, I'm home early. you'll never guess why, some kid- mom? What's going on?" When I went into the kitchen, I noticed my mom sitting expressionless at the dining table with her phone.

"Goddammit, Y/N. I know that Jungkook is back." She tilted her head and glared me.
"For how long has he been back?"
"How long, Y/N!?"

"For 5 to 6 months. How did you find out about this?" I looked down at the ground.
"That idiot posted it on Facebook. I know you're engaged."
"But mom, I can explain-"
"No, I forbid you from seeing that man. Go to your room and give me your phone."
"But mom-"
"Now!"

---

"Hey baby-"
"Listen here bitch, I know you've been with my daughter, but it ends here.
If I EVER see your face I'm calling the cops. Understood?" 
"But-"

With that, she hung up on Jungkook.

(I swear, this is the last drama there will be in this book😅
Anyway, look at this

That's going to be my new book and it's going to be significantly longer than my other books, chapter wise

That's going to be my new book and it's going to be significantly longer than my other books, chapter wise.)