Chapter 8 - My First Love

"Anyways, so I tell her that I'm broke as f*** and she just buys it for me. No questioning or anything, just buys it."

Hoseok continues to explain, for the millionth time, the story of how a, according to him, ridiculously hot, rich milf bought him his medical books without asking twice.

" Liar! I don't believe you." I bite down on my sandwich watching the scene unfold in front of me.

"Joonie, you were there, right outside the store!" Hoseok whines

"Excactly, I was there and yet I never saw her. Hence, you're lying to my f***ing face. I'm not stupid."

"Hey, I'm not lying, man." He slapped Namjoon's shoulder, feeling close to losing the conversation.

"How about we just don't do today? I'm not sure with you but I-" I looked around the cafeteria, finding their talk stupid but my words came to a halt when I saw... Him..

Okay imagine this: A face made of literal perfection. A face so beautiful, the gods must have sculptured it themselves.
A soft nose perfectly placed on between very kissable cheeks, right under their beautiful eyes; Eyes so beautiful, they light up the dull world around them.
So dangerous, yet so hypnotic.

Yes, sounds about how you'd describe him.

His name?

Oli London-
No! I'm kidding!

His name?

Kim Taehyung.

'Ah, even his name is perfection' I thought to myself, still looking at the man of many women and men's dreams.

He truly was just perfect.

"One day, I'm gonna marry you." I as quietly as possible mumbled to myself.

Suddenly my dreams came to a halt when he looked my way.

He smirked as he looked my way, waving at me.

"Hey Y/N, it's nice to see you again-" He put his veiny, tan hands in his jeans pockets, before continuing.

"Listen, can I talk to you alone?"
"Sure, why not?"

He walked outside and I followed suit.
"So you know that there is this prom coming up?"
"yeah."
"Well I was wondering if you possibly wanted to go toget-"

"Um excuse me, Tae. I need to talk to her for a minute." Namjoon cut him off and grabbed my arm, before pulling me away.

"Are you crazy? I think he was about to ask me out on a date." I gave the tall male my scariest glare.

"I know, I heard your conversation.
Y/N... You know I don't like him, he's scummy, you know that. Don't be fooled by him, you know what he does."

"I know, I know. Just let me be, Namjoon." I sighed.

End of chapter 8.
Hope you enjoyed😘