Chapter 13 - Strange Emotions

"Jungkook?"

"What the hell man?" Taehyung released himself from the other man's tight grib.

"What do you think you're doing?" He Massaged his shoulder, trying to relieve the pain.

"Don't act all innocent with me." Jungkook glared back, equally angry.

"I'm not. What the f*** are you talking about, you moron?"

"I'm not a moron and why were you so close to her?" He got into to Taehyung's face, not really caring if he got into a fight with the way younger male.

But deep down, he knew that he was scared, petrified even.
Jungkook had never felt this emotion before, an unknown rage bubbling within him.

He had never felt an anger like that in himself before, and he hated to admit the fact that it scared him more than he thought it would.

"Jungkook! You stop this right now," A very clearly pissed voice startled him.

It was Y/N.

"And what are you even doing here? For Christ sake, you're 35 f***ing years old, act your age!" She walked in Taehyung, defending him.

How adorable-
Wait, what the hell am I thinking to myself?

Am I really jealous right now.
No, that can't be, I'm not in love or-

Before he could finish his sentence, he felt a hand pull him away from the chaotic scene.

---

She pulled him behind the large university building.

"What the hell were you thinking. I was so close to kissing-" She realized what was about to come out of her mouth and ended up stopping herself from saying something embarrassing.

Jungkook felt extremely bothered by the mere fact that she almost had kissed him, more bothered than he would ever admit.

"And now you won't even say anything. What is your problem? I mean, for Christ sake, what are you even doing here?"

Suddenly, he felt shameful and disgusted by his own actions, all he wanted to do was to make sure that Y/N was safe. Caring for a friend, that's all. At least, that's what he tried telling himself.

"

Answer me."

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to get mad. It's just when I saw him so close to you, I felt- I don't know what happened to me, I just... Reacted okay? Please don't be mad at me,"

"I swear, I saw him making out with a random chick earlier and I feel like he's toying with-"

"Shut up," She clenched her small fist in anger.

"And mind your business." She snared, turning around left.

End of chapter 13.
Hope you enjoyed.