Chapter 37 - The Park

"That'll be 20" Irene smiled as she scanned the last item.

I gave her the money and walked out the grocery store.
"Y/N, please give me a second chance." Taehyung jumped out of the shadows making me scream in shock.

"You dick! You scared me!" I yelled angrily and slapped his arm.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I never meant to scare you at all. Please just hear me out for a second. Don't push me away." I looked at him suspiciously.

"Go on."
"Can we please go somewhere more silent?" He had a good point.

We were in the middle of a noisy and busy street after all.

"Fine then, but no more chances." I hissed back, still not completely trusting him yet.

"Yes, thank you for everything." He smiled hopefully and wrapped me up in a warm hug.

---

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" I harshly pulled my hand out of his warm one.

He had immediately grabbed my arm when I had agreed and pulled my to the nearest park in the area. Now lonely and surrounded by the naked trees, Taehyung finally said something.

"I'm so sorry for the harm I did. It was never my intention to kiss her, I was waiting for you and this random girl walked up to me and suddenly kissed me. I was too shocked at her audacity to do anything and immediately after, you came and saw it."

"If so, why didn't you explain yourself and why did you move then?"

"Because I didn't want to hurt you even more by trying. You mean the world to me and I know that I hurt you but it's not my fault. Blame the girl who kissed me, so please give me a second chance and I'll show you."

"

Show me what?"
"That I love you, I don't want to hurt you anymore, I just want to love you."

I took a step back in utter shock, my hands shaking profusely.

"No you don't, you love the idea of having a partner. You don't love me."

"Yes I do and kissing that random girl made me realize that." He took a step forward and grabbed my hand, squeezing it carefully.

I hated the way my hands melted into his. I hated the way my body reacted to being touched by him. It felt surprisingly good and surreal...

"Listen, right now I don't need you to love me and I understand that you don't love me yet but I just want you to forgive me. I messed up."

"Okay then..."

What do you think of Jungkook and Taehyung, are they both lying cheaters?