Chapter 11: RAGE

3rd Person POV:

(3 months since the last chapter)

The past 3 months have been some of the best months of Izuku's, Grimm's, Fu's, and Hikaru's life. Every day Izuku/Grimm/Fu (A.N Can anyone give me a name to call all 3 of them), would pick up Hikaru from pre-school and walk him home. During these walks, Hikaru and Izuku/Grimm/Fu have bonded. They were so close that Hikaru would treat Fu as a mom, annoy Grimm, and reprimand Izuku when he wanted to kill his bullies.

(Flashback to a week and a half after the last chapter)

About a week and a half into these walks Izuku told him about how Grimm and Fu were just different personalities. He expected to be told off and hit, but instead, he heard, "I KNEW IT." A confused and shocked Izuku asked, "H-how?" "It was pretty easy. In the first recording you ever made you talk to Grimm and Fu, but no one said anything. Since I was confused about this I used my goggles to figure out what was wrong and VOILA," Hikaru explained. During the explanation, Izuku was telling himself that he was a useless idiot who can't do anything right.

In order to not worry Hikaru Grimm took over the body and said, "Impressive kid." It shocked Hikaru because it sounded confident and Izuku was standing straight, and he never does. In fact, if Hikaru didn't see Izuku's scary and angry side he would never have believed his brother was capable of being anything except shy and always trying to hide. He asked, "Which are you." With a feral grin, Grimm responded, "The names Grimm, the most violent of the 3." "REALLY?! CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW TO FIGHT?!" "I would love to, but Izuku would find a way to kill me if I didn't ask him first." "Oh, okay. What about Fu can I meet them." "Sure, be warned she will mother you in a way none of us expect."

Letting Fu take over the body Grimm prayed for the boy.

"OH MY GOSH, I CAN FINALLY TALK TO YOU, EEEHHHH,'' Fu screamed while hugging the boy and rubbing their cheeks together A surprised Hikaru tried and failed, to make Fu let him go and put him down. When he was eventually released Hikaru said, "Hi Fu. Thank you for the goggles." "No problem." "Can I ask you a question?" "You just did silly." "You know that's not what I meant." "I know, I was just messing with you. Anyways, sure, you can ask a question." "Why are you a girl." "It is kind of hard to explain. You see I am basically Izuku's depression with a voice." "What does that have to do with anything." "Jeez let me finish. Anyways since I was supposed to hurt and bully Izuku I look like the one who causes him the most pain, Izumi. I've chilled out over the years though." "That barely makes sense, but who am I to question it."

After their little talk, Fu was the one who ended up dropping off Hikaru.

After that day Izuku, Grimm, and Fu would take turns dropping off Hikaru. Sometimes they wouldn't even drop him off. Izuku would help Hikaru with school, Grimm would teach Hikaru how to fight, and Fu would baby Hikaru.

(Flash back end)

In the present day, Izuku has been waiting for Hikaru for the past 30 minutes and he was starting to get worried. After another 5 minutes, he asked Fu, "Fu, we can access Hikaru's location even without the code, right?" "Yep, why?" "I have been waiting for him for 35 minutes and I'm worried." "That is not good, he is never late," said Grimm who had started paying attention. "I know that's why I am checking," Izuku replied. After a few seconds, Izuku's eyes widened and he dropped the phone. Running off he made wings and started flying. "Where is he," asked Grimm and Fu at the same time. "He's at the hospital on xxx street." "WHY IS HE AT A HOSPITAL," Fu screamed. "I'm going to find out. If he isn't there because of an accident. Well, I WILL KILL WHOEVER HURT HIM."

Arriving at the hospital he landed and rushed through the front door. Running to the front desk he asked, "Where is Hikaru Yagi." Typing the name into the system the person asked, "Who are you and what is your relationship to the patient." "I'm his brother my name is Izuku......Yagi," he finished with distaste." "He is on the 4th-floor room 427." Thanking the lady he rushed to the room.