Chapter 41: Revelations

Guess whose back? Yeah, that's right finally re-updating. Did I spend this time thinking about plotlines?... How about we all agree I did? With that said let's get into the Civil War happening between Izuku's alters and guess what I decided to drag the happy ending through hell. Pray your favorite characters will stay alive. Will Izuku stay in control of his own body or will he be taken over? Who knows. Not me that's for sure. Oh and there might be things that might not make sense, but they will when I edit previous chapters. Trust.

3rd Person POV:

Izuku looked at his younger self. ''What do I call you? We can't both be Izuku.'' His younger self looked up with a grin. ''Hmmm. Just call me Ku. And don't worry where we're going you'll be less worried about whose Izuku and more worried about who you're sharing your body with.''

Izuku stopped and looked at Ku. ''All this time you've been talking about Grimm and Fu and that I have stuff I need to learn about. Just tell me!''

Ku looked up and met the taller male's eyes. ''If I explain it just by myself you won't believe me. Be patient.''

''Be patient my ass! Tell me or I'll cut your head off!'' Ku looked away and sighed. ''Do what you want. Like you said, we're in your brain. It doesn't matter what happens to us alters. As long as the original stays protected. Or that's what your buddy Grimm used to say.''

''What are you talking about? Grimm and Fu are the only people in my head.''

''People? Wow, you give us the benefit of the doubt. How human can we be if we're just disembodied voices who just happen to take control of a body? If anything we're more like yokai.''

''You're really starting to get on my nerves Ku.''

Ku laughed. ''If you think I get on your nerves wait until you see everyone else down here.'' Ku then ran off while Izuku had no choice but to chase him. Somehow Ku disappeared from Izuku's sight. He had no idea what happened and suddenly he felt hands wrap around his ankles and he was dragged through the clear platform he was walking on.

He popped out into a town made entirely of his quirk energy, in the middle was a large castle. ''What is this place.''

''Welcome to my humble abode, Naraka. The hell of all the yokai that were killed by Grimm.''

Izuku looked around and saw several alters that had similar features to him, but they all looked more like half-siblings instead of the same person.

''Who are all of these people?"

Ku looked up at Izuku. ''You didn't think all your trauma only made two yokai, did you? No, you had dozens. Grimm just killed the majority and sent us all to this void.''

Izuku looked down at Ku confused. ''I don't remember any of you.''

''Well, that's to be expected. What you think happened to you isn't the entire truth. We have libraries filled with memories that were taken from you.''

Izuku tried to remember and his head felt like it was being crushed. But that was the least of his problems.

He felt betrayed by Grimm. He was angry that he hid all these other people from him. He was angry that his brain was being messed with. But most of all he was confused on what was true and what was a lie.

If Grimm deleted memories then what stopped him from changing them? How real were his memories?

Ku grabbed Izuku's hand, ''You should meet the others. If you want to piece together what happened you'll have to meet everyone else.''

Ku dragged Izuku towards the center of the town while all the alters looked at Izuku and pointed at him, whispered about him, and judged him.

Izuku suddenly felt the same way he did when he was in middle school. The way everyone looked at him when he walked through the halls, their judging gazes, their nasty remarks and whispers, the way they would point and laugh at him.