Chapter 18: Therapy for a stranger

(A.N Should I hurry up and get to the USJ or do more character interactions and bonding? Also should I finish thus story early or try and go to the 50 chapter mark. Wether or not I speed through anime events depends completely on you guys so try and tell me, please. Also, also since I am taking way to long to get to the sports festival I will release my PJO x MHA book saturday and on monday I will do a dekuverse book for story ideas, recommended and my own. )

This is how Toru looks when she is not invisible

3rd person POV:

After asking whether or not she was okay, the unnamed girl started to punch and kick Izuku screaming, "WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME DIE YOU MASKED FREAK." Letting go of the unnamed girl Izuku made his wings and was about to leave until he heard her say, "Why can't I even die right. All of them were right, I am useless." Izuku had stopped in his tracks and flinched. The way the girl was berating herself reminded him to of how he too would berate himself for the smallest mistake.

Making his wings disappear Izuku turned around and kneeled at the now invisible girl. Estimating where her cheek as he put his hand on it and like magic, the girl was seen once again. He said, "No matter how weak you think you are, no one is useless." "Yes I am, the only thing my quirk can do is make me invisible. I CAN'T EVEN TURN THE STUPID THING OFF." "Maybe so, but that still makes you special and people would kill to be special." "Why would they want my quirk? Because of the stupid thing my parents forget I even exist, people call me invisi-bitch, and every time I say I want to be a hero they say a useless person like me couldn't do anything. EVEN MY YOUNGER SIBLINGS THINK I'M A GHOST HAUNTING THE HOUSE!" "Have you ever thought how someone with no power lives? Let me tell you it is not pleasant. They get neglected, abused, and at every turn, they get shut down. The best they can do is a fast-food employee with a 3rd of the pay and double the bills." "How would you know, your quirk seems awesome." "Doctors get paper mixed up. Plus for our quirk to activate we had to become insane." "Why?" "Why what?" "WHY DIDN'T YOU END IT! WHY AM I SO WEAK!" " Trust me I tried to end it, but Grimm wouldn't allow it, and you aren't weak. A lot of people, people with stronger quirks, want to end it." "So I'm not the only one?" "You never were."

The last sentence was the breaking point for the girl and she started crying while hugging Izuku. Izuku was at first taken aback by the gesture, but eased into it after realizing that it was likely no one had said such kind words to her.

(Meanwhile in Izuku's head)

Fu POV:

"OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING," I screamed out toward Grimm. "Wha-what's happening? Who are we fighting," he asked, sounding like he woke up from a nap. "We aren't fighting anybody you muscle-brained idiot." "Then what is so important?" "JUST LOOK AT IZUKU!" The oaf then looks at what Izuku was doing and like the idiot, he is he asked, "So what, he is just hugging someone." Letting the Buffon figure it out I waited until he realized the true implications of the hug. "WAIT A MINUTE," there it is, " HE'S HUGGING SOMEONE THAT ISN'T HIKARU AND IS A GIRL!" "Exactly." Finally catching up to the situation Grimm asked, "So you wanna hook them up." "Duh." Contemplating for a minute, Grimm said, " You do realize whoever he dates also dates us, right?" "Of course, but Izuku deserves some happiness." "Yeah, I guess you're right, but we have to make sure he doesn't break his heart." Happy that Grimm agreed to set the 2 up I happily exclaimed, "On it, I'll do background research when we get home." "Perfect, no-," but before Grimm could finish I shut him up saying, "Not now I am going to enjoy this scene."

(Outside of Izuku's head/mindscape)

Izuku POV:

While hugging the girl I muttered sweet nothings to her to calm her down, however, this did not go to plan. The sweet nothings acted like a lullaby and made the girl fall asleep. Not knowing what to do I panicked and asked Fu, who had somehow figured a way to have private conversations without me hearing, "What do I do now?" "Take her to our house, I'm sure Hikaru won't mind."

While I was hesitant at first I relented and eventually picked up the girl, whose name I didn't even know, and flew home.

(Time skip to when Izuku reached his home)

When I got home I placed the girl on the couch and watched as she turned invisible again. It was sort of memorizing, however, I eventually pulled a blanket over her and walked to our room. Right as I was about to crash on the bed I heard Fu say, "Why did you put her on the couch? You should have put her on a bed. She is a guest." Before I could respond Grimm did it for me, "She's lucky we even took her here. We could have left her in the alley." "Exactly Fu." Fu knew she wouldn't win against both me and Grimm so she gave up and muttered, "Men."

(The next morning)

Hikaru POV:

I woke up early to make breakfast for Izu, Grimm, and Fu. While Izu forbade me to use the stove, that didn't mean I couldn't use the microwave, coffee machine, and toaster. Grabbing a step stool I grabbed the bread and put it in the toaster, then I turned on the coffee machine, put in water and coffee grounds, and left it running. Waiting for the bread to finish I served myself cereal and ate, well that was the plan. Right, when I was going to take the first bite I saw the couch move a little. Not sure if it was Izu and the gang I grabbed my pocket knife and walked towards the couch slowly. See a blanket with a lump there I saw a floating pile of clothes and did what any sane person would do, I screamed. My screaming woke up the floating pile of clothes and then I started screaming, making me scream even more.

All of this screaming woke up Izu, who was still in his vigilante costume. He rushed into the living room he saw what was happening as said, "What the hell is happening?"

So how was it? Did you like the ending? Also, sorry for the short chapter, but the next one will be longer. See you guys next time.