Chapter 24: Conditions

Nezu POV:

While discussing the topic of Izuku with everyone minus the Yagi's I felt something all too familiar on my neck, a collar. My breath hitched when I heard electricity crackle. I blinked and when I opened my eyes I saw the laboratory from when I was experimented on. I started to hyperventilate and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Then I heard a phrase that I wished I would never hear again, "Why hello Experiment N-158. What should we do this evening?''

No one knew my experiment code. I made sure to completely erase it from the web. I looked up and expected to see a scientist with an electricity quirk, but instead, I see a sadistic-looking Izuku with his right hand stretched out with a black crackling substance.

3rd Person POV:

(a few seconds prior)

The Legion had walked into the room, along with Hikaru and Forest, and attached a collar to Nezu with his quirk. At the same time, Izuku restrained the heroes and made what seemed to be electricity in his right hand. "Why hello Experiment N-158. What should we do this evening,'' was all Izuku said as he walked up and was about to place his hand on Nezu's scar. "Ahem." Izuku and Nezu looked back to Hikaru who was wearing a disappointed face. "OH COME ON," screamed out Grimm in indignation, not that Hikaru could hear him. Izuku just turned off his quirk, turned around, and rubbed the back of his neck while saying, "No need to be so disappointed. It wouldn't have hurt too much." Hikaru just raised an eyebrow. "Fine it would have hurt a lot," said Izuku. Hikaru just shook his head and said, "As long as we can get through the day without any dead or injured pro heroes I'm happy. Just try to restrain yourself." Izuku just smiled and said, "Deal." He then turned back to Nezu and said, "Now let's talk."

Nezu started at Izuku and while still trying to get the collar off said, "Take this thing off Izuku." Izuku scowled and replied, "It's Yami to you, but sure." He waved his hand and the collar disappeared with Nezu calming down. "How did you know what the scientists called me and said." Izuku just gained an amused look and said, "You of all people should know how hard it is to delete all traces of something off the internet. It is never truly gone, just hard to access." Nezu just sighed and asked, "Why are you here I-Yami. I would have assumed you would escape." "I could have, but where is the fun in that. Plus I have a proposition for you." "What type of proposition." "Why to join U.A of course."

While Nezu loved the idea of having Izuku in his school he still had to make sure no harm would come to his students. "May I ask why?" Izuku simply replied, "We both know you would love to have me at your school, but even if you rejected, the hero commission are greedy sons of b*tches aren't they? They would have your head for not allowing me to enter. Now if you are hesitant because of your students I assure you neither I nor the others will harm them." The deal seemed too good to Nezu so he had to ask, "There have to be strings attached, right?'' "Why of course, but they are easy to please." This intrigued Nezu. "What are they?" Izuku said, "Number 1, I get to bring Hikaru and Forest here. It would assure I don't kill your students out of annoyance." Fu then chimed in, "I don't want to wear a uniform." Izuku continued, "Number 2, no uniforms." Grimm grumbled, "I wish we had our bodies." Izuku obliges and said, "Number 3, I want you to make genetic clones of myself for Grimm and Fu. It shouldn't be too hard in a world full of superpowers.''

Nezu thought about it and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it would be to deal with those conditions. While the third would be a little difficult, it wasn't impossible. Nezu smiled, "Those are acceptable, but I have 2 conditions of my own." Izuku expected this and in a bored tone replied, "Which are?" "First you must protect my students at all times as best as you possibly can. Secondly, you have to teach Class 1-A during their heroic class. All Might isn't fit for the job."

The Legion had no problems with the conditions and agreed. "When do we start." "Tomorrow." Izuku then stood and motioned to Hikaru and Forest to follow him. "Pleasure doing business, but we really must get going I have to cook for Hikaru."

As they were walking out the door Nezy cleared his throat and said, "My staff and everyone else." Izuku laughed and said, "Silly me." He waved his hand and freed and ungagged everyone. They all seemed to have something to say, but couldn't seem to find the words and watched as Izuku walked away.

While Izuku walked away they all had one collective thought, "He isn't the same boy he used to be."

I hoped you liked the new chapter and did you like the fact that I am giving Grimm and Fu their own bodies? Anyways, from now on I will be updating twice a week again. Also, sorry for the short chapter, but I promise the next one will be longer. Anyways, bye.