Chapter 26: Preparing for Our First Class

(A.N Since the U.S.J didn't get anyone injured Nezu decided to kept classes going. I don't exactly remember how long the break after the U.S.J was, but I'm going to assume it was around a week, so the declaration of war from the rest of the first years won't happen. Also, I will change Izuku's bio since I didn't have an idea of how I wanted the story to go when I wrote it.)

Izuku POV:

The rest of the day was fairly boring. I already knew what the professors were teaching and Hikaru already had a lesson planned for him. The only semi-interesting part of the day was lunch. A random third year picked a fight with a second year. I was excited as something would finally happen. However, imagine my disappointment when they started to throw food. No punches, kicks, or quirks. I didn't feel the need to get Hikaru, Forest, and I dirty so I made an invisible bubble and we kept on eating. The rest of the day went on without any issues, so it was hard for me to stay awake. Even when Grimm and Fu started to argue I could barely keep my eyes open. I was so glad when the final bell rung that I bolted out of the classroom, only to run back inside and pick up Hikaru and Forest. The 3, well technically the 5 of us, started to walk out when Fu asked, "Aren't you forgetting something?" I froze and stopped to think. My eyes widened and I screamed, "OH!" Hikaru looked at me, along with Foret and they had a questioning look on their face. I sheepishly looked at both of them and said, "I forgot I had a meeting with the Rat to discuss my first lesson in the heroics class." He made an O with his mouth and asked, "What will your first lesson be?" I started walking to the Rat's office and replied, "We will see, but I know I will show them being a hero isn't always a good thing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we reached the Rat's office I told Hikaru and Forest to, "Wait outside." I walked inside when I heard Grimm and Fu snore. '' I didn't even know they could sleep," I muttered. I shook it off and sat on the surprisingly comfortable couch in his office, that I swear wasn't in here the last time I entered.

I waited for about 5 minutes when I saw the Rat enter from the front door. "Why are you late," I interrogated. "I needed to excrete fecal matter." I sighed and said, "You could have just said you needed to take a sh*t." "How vulgar," Nezu gasped. I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm here because I need a few things for my first lesson." "Like what and what is your lesson," he question with the eyebrow over his scar raised. "I'm going to show them heroism isn't all smiles and sunshine. I need 22 death row inmates from Tartarus prison. They will have to save the inmates from me, and if they can't they have to see the inmates brutally die." Nezu sighed and blew on a cup of tea that appeared. "The Hero Association would have my head if I let you do that." I gained a wide smile and said, "Don't worry. I can handle that." Nezu took a sip of his tea and said, "Your inmates shall be prepared." I stood up and was about to open the door when I replied, "Thank you." I slammed the door shut before he could say anything else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I went to school in my vigilante clothes, with Hikaru wearing his version of my clothes, and Forest was being Forest. (A.N Check chapter 22). When I entered, the class looked at me wearily except for that Hagakure girl. She smiled and waved in my direction. I made sure no one was behind me and awkwardly waved back.

Fu POV:

I sat in our mindscape and squealed at seeing Izuku wave back like an awkward teenager in an American CW show. It was adorable, but it made me jealous that I didn't have my own body. I know Izuku is working on getting us our own bodies, but that will take a while, but his love life will keep me entertained long enough.

Grimm POV:

I heard a high-pitched squeal and fell out of the bed I was sleeping in. "DAMN IT FU!" I went back to bed grumpy.

Izuku POV:

I stopped waving back and cleared my throat. "Ahem. Attention class go put on your hero costumes, class is going to begin." Froggy raised her hand and asked, "Excuse me, but why are you telling us to get ready? AllMight is our heroics teacher." I slapped my forehead and groaned, "Ugh. I forgot to tell you. Nezu's second condition for me to be here was to be your new Heroing 101 teacher. Does anyone know why he would do that?" The rich girl reluctantly rose her hand and said, "To show us how villains think." "Close, but no. AllMight has no idea how to teach and tries to keep you shielded from reality. I am here to show you that being a hero isn't all sunshine and rainbows. From now on, if any of you are here for fame, money, revenge, or selfish gain, I suggest you leave because you will never survive this class with those goals. THIS CLASS IS NO LONGER HEROING 101! THIS IS REALITY 101, BE PREPARED TO DIE!" I flashed a crazy smile and released a small amount of bloodlust towards the entire class. I made a hundred throwing knives and started to throw them with deadly accuracy and said, "Dodge if you want to survive.'' The smart ones flipped over their desk and hid behind them to conserve energy, but the majority used their quirks to try and block them, but soon realized that it wouldn't work. Whatever they tried with their quirks I could undo. 

I hope you guys liked this short chapter. I swear the next one will be interesting. Also, sorry for not posting yesterday, so here is yesterday's chapter today. Until next time. Bye.