Chapter 19: THANK YOU!!

A.N not a chapter dedicated to a thank you to the readers even if you guys are much appreciate.

3rd Person POV:

Izuku woke up to the sounds of screams, one of them being Hikaru's. Immediately recognizing the scream he shot out of bed. He along with the rest of the legion were ready to kill someone. He started to quietly run towards where he heard Hikaru's screams. Making duel swords (refer to previous chaoter for the swords) he turned a corner to the living room and saw Hikaru screaming at a floating pile of clothes. Izuku along with the rest of the legion finally remembered the guest from yesterday and deactivated their instant kill mode. Sighing he undid his swords and said, "What the hell is happening." Hikaru turned to him and said, "IZU, ONI, FU THERE'S A GHOST TAKING OVER THOSE GIRL CLOTHES."

Smiling at Hikaru Izuku said, "Hikaru that isn't a ghost, that is an invisible quirk user. They can't turn their quirk off like you. I found them on patrol yesterday. They fell asleep and I took them here. Fu would not let me leave them in the alley. They weigh a lot more than they look." Hikaru then calmed down and said, read screamed' "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" Izuku then started to feel bad and went into a minu depression berating himself, but a little less sever than usual. Grimm took over and said, "Sorry little man. We forgot, honest. By the way, like the nickname. Where's Fu's?" "It took me a while to come up with your's give me some more time." "Sure whatever you say." (A.N Izuku has a mask on but Grimm and Fu have there own mask too. However Hikaru knew Grimm took over as he is the only one to call him little man. Hikaru just made them get L.E.D glasses and the hoodie to make it a little bit easier).

Meanwhile the invisible girl was watching the interaction in sadness. She herself had younger siblings, but as she was invisible they never even new she existed. To them she was a ghost haunting the house. While it saddened her greatly there was nothing she could do as everything she did scared them. (I edited the previous chapter to make this work). While talking to Hikaru Grimm remembered the girl still on their couch. Telling Hikaru he had to do something. It was fine however as Hikaru remembered he had made himself cereal and he didn't want it to become anymore soggy.

Grimm had told Izuku to take control as he had an idea of what to say to the girl.

"Izuku go talk to the girl." "WHY!?" "Because Izu you 2 are the most acquainted. Grimm would suck at giving her a pep-talk and I well I just don't want to."

Secretly though Grimm and Fu were trying to hook the 2 up.

"Fine I guess."

Izuku slowly walked to the girl and asked, "Hey, are you fine. I'm sorry you are obviously not fine, you tried to jump yesterday. I'm stupid, stupid, stupid." Izuku was about to say something else, but the girl interrupted and said, "I'm as fine as I can be. Thanks for bringing me here and not leaving me in the alley." "Well honestly, I was thinking about leaving you, but Fu convinced me not to." "Who?" "Oh yeah, we have Multiple Personality Disorder. We see each other more as siblings though." Meanwhile Fu was screaming out profanities for telling the girl about them, and that coming up for reasons that he shouldn't have without sounding suspicious. The same with Grimm. Eventually Izuku got up and started arguing with the pair. To the invisible girl however he was moving his hands and moving his mouth when no one was there like a crazy person. Remembering what he said seconds ago she realized what was happening and giggled.

Immediately Izuku felt his heart skip a beat. The girl saw Izuku had stopped and asked, "Is something wrong?" Izuku snapped out of thoughts and nervously said, "n-NOPE! NOTHINGS WRONG- I JUST REMEMBERED I SHOULD TAKE YOU HOME!" He then dragged the girl out of the house and started flying. After a few minutes he realized he didn't know where she lived. "S-sorry b-but where do you live." "The blue house on xxx street," the girl said with her eyes closed trying not to think about how high in the air she was.

(Time skip to when they arrived)

Landing Izuku set the girl down and said, "This is your stop." The girl muttered, "What's the point? No one will notice I got home. Not my parents or siblings." "Hey give your siblings a chance, especially if they are younger than you. They might surprise you." "They think I'm a ghost since they can't see me." Thinking for a second Izuku had an idea. "Give me your hand." "Why?" "I have an idea." She hesitantly gave Izuku her hand. Izuku the focused on his quirk and made a simple ring.

"What will this do?" "Look at your hand

"What will this do?" "Look at your hand." The invisible girl look at her hand and realized that she could see it. She teared up and started to hug Izuku muttering, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much." At first Izuku was surprised, but started to hug her and pat her back.

After releasing Izuku the invisible girl asked, "How can I ever repay you...?" "Call me Reaper, I don't trust a lot of people with my name." "How can I repay you Reaper?" "You don't need to...?" "Tooru, the name is Tooru Hagakure." "Good to know." Izuku then made his wings and was about to leave but Tooru asked, "Will I ever see you again?" "Of course you will, I can't have you jump off any more buildings."

With that he was off.

Well I finally posted. Sorry for the delay preparing for school and the first days are always hectic for me. Anyways how did you like the chapter. I hope it was good, even if it was short. Also for those wondering the earliest Tooru and Izuku will get together will be in the dorms. See you all guys next time, bye.