Chapter 30: Frozen in Fear Part: 3

Izuku POV:

I was pissed. Not only did the rich girl not get what it means to be a hero, but she also infuriated Grimm so much he didn't focus on his killer intent and it hurt Hikaru and Forest. I was lasered focused on making her pay, and while I couldn't kill her, I could destroy her from the inside.

So when she was the next student chosen, I banged around the mindscape to make sure Grimm knew I wanted to be the one to have a bit of fun. "What are you doing," Fu asked while doing her nails, why was she doing them inside our mindscape? I don't know, but whatever. answered, "I want to make that b*tch pay. She made Grimm hurt our little brother and our dog." She rolled her eyes and muttered, "Yandere much." I was about to retaliate when Grimm said, "Jeez, fine you can have this one. Just stop giving me a headache." I pumped my fist into the air and took the controls, and boom I was in control of the body.

'I will make that b*itch pay,' I thought as I cut off my connection with Grimm and Fu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pressed my button on the side of the mask, and it shifted into my version of our vigilante mask, which didn't have a voice modulator. I preferred to see my victims terrified of my normal voice, it is a sadistic habit of mine.

 I preferred to see my victims terrified of my normal voice, it is a sadistic habit of mine

(A.N His mask. A little different from the one in Part 2 of Back in Black, since it is not as rushed).

Anyways, I walked up to her and whispered into her ear, and said, "Be scared, be very scared. I won't be as forgiving as Grimm." Then I leaned away and was about to enter the building when I remembered something, the sphere.

I took a few steps back and made/threw her a sphere and in a fake cheery tone I said, "Toodles."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked through the building I didn't set traps, all I needed was to take out the lights in every room except the main one, activate the night vision mode on the mask, and set up the main room, which was relatively easy. I just cut off the victim's arms and cauterized them, cut them up, and spread the blood and flesh all over the room. When it was done, I blew up the sphere with a more explosive force than Grimm did. Then I walked out of the room and started talking to the class, "Remember class, never get on the bad side of someone who is more powerful at the moment. And if you do, prepare, have a plan, and a backup plan, and a backup plan for that backup plan. If not, you WILL die."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I needed to integrate fear into their way of thinking. Fear keeps oneself alive, arrogance will bring you down.

I continued to walk through the hallways until I got an idea. I made 4 pairs of tentacles and gave them a metallic-like texture and hardness, with the ends being claw-ish ends. I used the tentacles to puncture the walls and move forward while suspended in the air. It was similar to how the symbiotes from the old comic company used their tentacles to move around. Sadly, mine was a little less creepy but for the purposes of the exercise, it was just as effective.

Anyways, while wandering the halls and building in general I heard the clacking of her stupid high heels. Who did she think she was, thinking she could fight in high heels. What an idiot. Especially since she didn't even think to make something other than a flashlight to the light of the building. She should have made night vision goggles. To show her mistake I decided to speak to the class, "In a poorly lit area never and I mean never assume a flashlight will be enough. Nightvision will be essential. Now for the female students, if you have high heels in your costume, take them off. The awful clacking will give away your position, and not to mention they are impractical in a fight. They have horrible balance and the heels can break easily. YOU HEAR THAT RICH B*TCH, YOUR COSTUME IS BY FAR THE WORST IN THE ENTIRE CLASS." Then I heard a sniffle to my left, "There you are, I thought I lost you." Then I threw a knife at her left bicep and enjoyed as her screams echo the building. "Can't handle a little knife? Let me show you how it is done," I said as the light from her flashlight shined onto me and I brought out my backup knife and cut it into the top of my bicep, and dragged it down to the end of my forearm. "See not even a whimper. Are you really that weak? ARE YOU?! HAHAHAHAHA." I continued to berate her until she was left sobbing on the floor.

I unmade my tentacles and slowly walked up to her and said, "Let me show you the sins of your family." I then grabbed her by the ponytail and dragged her to the main room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it was reached, I carried her on my shoulder and then smashed her against the wall, imbedding her into it. She was immediately knocked out, but I kept on slapping her until she woke up.

While I waited for her to wake up I told the class, "You need to be able to handle a whole lot of pain as a hero. That is why after today, after working out every day, I will break you and your bones and send you to recovery girl. The first one to knockout will get it worse next class."

As I finished talking Richie-rich woke up and was terrified at the sight of the room covered in blood, with clumps of flesh and bones scattered around. "AH, you're awake. Perfect." I walked away from her and walked to the terrified inmate, and squished their face saying, "His name is Yuno Maxwell. A Japanese-American employee of your parent's company. He discovered a drug height in the shipping part of the company and planned to report it to the authorities and his superiors, but turns out they, along with your parents knew about it. In fact, that is where a huge amount of their money came from, as a result, he was wrongfully imprisoned and was sent to death row because the higher-ups of the company bribed government officials. So rich b*tch, fight, or watch them die?" She responded with, "Fight," as she unlatched herself from the wall and made a metal bo staff as I made my swords.

She rushed towards me spinning around and preparing to bring it down to my head. I simply dodged and monitored her moves. She, like the others, was predictable. She went for the obvious places instead of the small and debilitating areas, combined with the easier areas. "I'm bored," I said as I was getting tired of how much she was wasting her potential.

After I said I was bored, every time I dodged I went for the back of the joints, making medium cuts and restricting her movement.

I wanted to see how she reacted so I stopped and observed her some more. However, she was down for the count and fell on her face barely conscious. "Well, now you see him die, not. He is innocent or is he. He was so mad at your parent he tried to ruin them and killed employees and family members and neglected his family. I hate neglecters," I said in a cold tone as I stabbed him through the head. "Well bots take her to the old lady and class it is time for lunch, see you in the cafeteria."

Well that is that. I hope you guys liked it, and see you Thursday. Bye.